1061-1080

Chapter 1061: The Suave Jiu

A loud swoosh was heard!

From a staircase not far away, an object flew over. If Fan Jia hadn't taken a step back at the last moment, it would have landed on her face and that big object would have injured her.

Bam!

Bo Jiu made a turn, allowing the others to have a good look on her face.

A skateboard?

Fan Jia's eyes dimmed, her hands tightening into fists. Before anyone could react, the person on the staircase flipped, heading through the crowd smoothly. She stepped onto the rocks at the side and made a second turn, her movements fluid and suave.

She moved against the light.

Fan Jia could vaguely make out her appearance, Bo Jiu's striking silver hair landing with the sea breeze. She wore a black mask as she headed straight towards her.

The youngster made a sharp turn, her maroon t-shirt floating lightly with her action, exposing a stretch of fair skin on her waist, the exquisite curve a nourishing sight.

Who was that?

Fan Jia narrowed her eyes but still couldn't make out her appearance. But she knew she was definitely after her. Her fingers tightened, grabbing the middle-aged woman beside her before pushing her violently.

"Ah!" A sharp scream echoed through the pier.

"Someone fell into the sea!" The entire pier was in a state of flurry.

Fan Jia knew escaping wasn't going to be easy, regardless of who it was. She glanced over at the people around her, the fear in their eyes were clear. She hid in the boat, acting afraid. "It's the murderer, hurry, hurry everyone, let's go!"

Under such circumstances, the person with a paler complexion would be pitied and showered with sympathy. Ever since the beginning of time, the aggressive were less favored. In contrast, those that acted pitiful would be shield by their exterior regardless of their inner emotion.

The crowd started to look at Bo Jiu in a different light. As she was wearing a mask, she seemed more like a suspicious person. The remaining people on the pier avoided the youngster like the plague, hurrying up the boat.

The boat wasn't big and had only a small deck.

"Hurry and start the boat!" Fan Jia shouted.

Everyone was afraid. The crew members started to start the boat subconsciously!

The entire scene was a mess.

Bo Jiu watched as the boat sailed off, her eyes diming. She moved her fingers, the razor blade from the alley before in her hands. She heaved herself to the side, avoiding the crowd towards the sea.

The boat sounded three times. Even though the ignition had started, time was required before the boat moved.

Bo Jiu made use of that time gap. She flew down, smashing onto the deck.

The people on the boat grabbed whatever they could get their hands on. Survival was a natural instinct but cowardice was also a natural instinct. One of them grabbed onto a metal pole but didn't dare to swing it, tossing it at Bo Jiu.

He aimed the pole at the youngster's head.

The youngster tilted her head, her legs turning to grab hold of the pole. She stood up fluidly, her movements so swift it could barely be seen. Bo Jiu stood there, her left hand wounded from the blade she threw, fresh blood flowing down her fingers. She held onto the metal pole with her red hand, her handsome face concealed by her black mask. With her black earrings, red t-shirt, and silver hair, she looked very much like a big bully in high school.