014

its been two weeks since andromeda left.

its also 3 days till the winter ball at the Malfoy manor, meaning 3 days until im publicly affianced to the dark lord or to them ministry assistant Tom Riddle.

us girls decided it was the right time to go dress shopping, so we went to hogsmeade, all warm and snug in our winter clothing.

we entered datries sutures and sewing.

browsing through the millions of gowns and dresses, pulling out items and trying them on, most were tacky and full of sequins. others were to short or too long.

narcissa fell in love with this coral dress which had a light pink detailing on the neck line that came up to just above her heels, bella obviously went with a floor length black dress of her dreams.

i was looking through the green dresses and groaning, i wanted something that would make tom do a double take, making his draw drop and him drool. but unfortunately there wasnt nothing of that description in this store, or so i thought.

i had found a dress that had a corset type bodice and a flowy train, it was made of the most beautiful satin green i have ever seen.

and i even found the perfect set of heels as well

we apparated home with out dresses, we hung them up and headed down to the great hall for supper.

bella had told me about these sets of twins, rodolphus and Everette lestrange who have just gotten back from spain with their family. bella had also told me she had fancied rodolphus since third year.

when we sat down we greeted the boys.

"Eden this is rodolphus and Everette" lucius spoke after taking a bite of his food.

i looked to the twins and saw that they looked nothing alike.

"nice to meet you" i say, loading food onto my plate, i caught from the corner of my eye a stingy look form everette.

"nice to meet you too" everette said fakely, you could hear it in her voice, her high pitched voice made me want to avada kedavra myself.

"so whos bringing who to the ball my familys hosting" lucius said sensing the rising tension in the hall.

"the dark lord obviously" i smirked as i lowered my voice, i saw a shocked look from the female twin.

"nice joke, but the dark lords mine sweety. has been for a while" she laughed.

everyone kind of stopped what they were doing and looked at her. then we broke out into a fit of laughter.

when we had calmed down our face were red and some people were looking at us, so i put up the cloaking spell.

"no, no sweety" i said bringing up my hand and flashing my ring "hes definitely mine"

bella snorted and looked at her face, then laughed harder.

"yeh their announcing their engagement at the ball sis" rodolphus said, i assume one of the boys has been sending letter keeping him updated.

she rolled her eyes and lowered her head in embarrassment.

"anyway, im taking narcissa" lucius said, we all were shocked. cissy hasnt told us this.

"oh great man, im glad you finally got the balls to ask her" barty said patting him on the back in a mocking way.

"yeh yeh" he brushed it off.

"well actually, i was hopping to take you bellatrix, if youre down of course" roody asked looking bella in the eyes, her face flared with red, she nodded and spoke "yes".

"oh my god, it happened" she squealed in my mind. i flinched at the sudden sound and laughed.

"im taking another slytherin girl, alica Parkinson" avery said, he pointed all the way down to the other end of the table, we saw a girl with brown hair and tan skin. she was stunning.

the girls dresses

narcissa dress

bellatrixs dress

bellatrixs dress

Edens dress and shoes