Preperations

I apologise for this late chapter, I've been on holiday the last 2 weeks and haven't had time to write anything.

It's official I'm dating Sam Carter! Honestly I am happy, I really am. I'm just not as happy as I should be. But it's definitely not his fault, he's been so sweet and caring and we've spent so much time together these past couple of days but there's just something holding me back.

I'm not sure what it is yet, I've been ignoring it. Claire always told me that love comes to you when you least expect it. But you'll know it when it finally happens and that it may take time but in the end it will be worth it.

I don't feel that with Sam.

Claire is the only one that believed in all that love stuff. I never did. Even though I want to believe that the right person exists it just seems too good to be true. And even if it it true I don't want to chase something that's not there then get my heart broken. I know enough about that.

Sam has been such a great boyfriend, it makes me feel a bit awkward at sometimes because I know I'm not a good girlfriend. I need some tips and I know exactly where to get them. Daisy and Maya.

I speed down the hallways and up to my room when classes end. As soon as I open the door I am greeted by Daisy glaring at me "Code yellow!" she screams and Maya comes bursting out through the bathroom and they both pull me into the room together.

Did I forget to mention that we made codes. Red means intruder and need to kill someone, blue means we need help with clothes (which of course Daisy thought of) and yellow is of course boy problems.

"How did you know?" I ask Daisy while they both pull me in
"Oh I always know" she winks at me and Maya let's out a chuckle. They sit me on the bed in between them and stay in silence waiting for an explanation from me.

"It's Sam" I say

Both Maya and Daisy rise from their seats before I got the chance to say anything else

"I'll get the bat"

"I'll get the rocks"

I grab them both by the wrists and yank them down again

"He's been such a great boyfriend and I just don't know how to be a good girlfriend" I continue seeing they look like they were about to murder someone.

I watch them as they finally settle down, Daisy seemed to be lost in thought and Maya was laughed down on the bed. We sat there in silence all thinking before Maya shot back up "A date! You need to plan a date!"

"That's a great idea!" Daisy was now searching through drawers and throwing clothes everywhere. "What the hell are you doing?" I crouch next to her as she frantically searched every inch of her drawer before she pulled out a beautiful white dress.

Before I knew it it flew and landed in my face "What was that for!"

"Nothing I just felt like throwing something, do you like it?" She asks me

It was a very nice dress, it wasn't too much or too little. It was perfect for a date. It even gave a sense of purity which wasn't me and isn't what I usually wear but I needed to try something knew anyway. "You can organise a picnic or something it will be so fun!" Maya was now behind me "I'll sort hair and makeup trust me I'm a pro"

"Great thanks I'll go tell Sam!" I was already putting my shoes on and opening the door to leave.

________________

I walk over to Sam's dorm and knock a few times before it swings open. I was greeted by a pair of fierce green eyes.

"What do you want?" Tyler snarks