2

[Cierra and Lus portrayed  by Bryson Tiller and Kendra Bailey]

                                                                    Seven years later...

"Jojo, Grab yo book bag out of the seat so I can go!" This lil dude was constantly forgetting his damn backpack every morning. He was always trying to hurry up, and run off to his little friends. Jordan ran back to my silver four door chevy silverado using the step bar at the bottom to reach in and grab his shit.

"Sorry pop. Who's picking me up later?" He asked, sliding his arms through the straps. "Prolly me. Yo mom's in school late tonight, and I don't think they will be finished with her car today." Jojo nodded, holding up the peace sign before slamming the door shut and hopping down.

I pulled off once I saw him join his small group of friends. Them little nigga's were always over at the crib eating up all my damn groceries, using up all my electricity to play video games all night, and breathing up my damn air. 

I should start charging em to spend the night. It was almost every weekend that they came by. Where were these kids' parents? 

I guess it was coo. At least they weren't out in the street pushing dope. They would all bike over and make they way in. They were over so much I was tryna to find a way to politely ask their parents if I could add them to my taxes. I mean shit -- they were over here enough.

Going on 25 now. My dream of becoming a pilot was never fulfilled. Instead I had decided to become a electrician. 

It took about 18months of schooling, and it took care of Jojo. Years later, I was making some good money. About 75,000 a year annually. My check's was looking clean as hell.

I hit redial on my cell to call Ci, to let her know I had dropped Jordan off. Her worrisome ass always wanted to make sure her baby was fine. I keep telling her that that boy is tough as nails.

Ci was doing iight. She'd gotten her own business making titanium wig glue -- making sure women all over the nation lace fronts stayed on. No matter the weather. Hurricane, tornado, or just in case you losing the fight, and a bitch grip yo shit and drag you. It ain't coming off.

I'm just playing. LOL! Hollin' cause you the reader prolly believed my ass. Naw, but she's in school while I'm working. Her major is dentistry. A sista would be worn the fuck out when she got home, but pushed herself to stay woke to do her studies. I was inspired a little.