7

[Lus and Cierra]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[Lus and Cierra]

Cierra

I stared at Lus and Jojo dumbfounded as they threw punches at each other.

I had come back to collect Jojo after the week he'd spent with his father. I had the keys to his place solely because Jojo would be spending the night here sometimes.

"STOP!"

"STOP!!"

"STOP!!!"

I screamed at them. My purse hit the floor, everything falling out of it. Lus punched Jojo in his chest. Jojo looked as if the wind had gotten knocked out of him.

I managed to get Jojo away from Lus.

"What the fuck!" I screamed at Lus crying as I crouched to my knees holding Jojo to me.

Lus cut his eyes at both of us. "Little nigga stole from me." he spat viciously. I looked at Jojo. Not sure what to do. Clearly something was wrong.

"Jojo, what's wrong with you baby." I asked him sincerely, still crying.

He didn't answer, just looked away and down at the floor. Lus shook his head rushing to the bedroom Jojo stayed in when he spent the night. He came back tossing his suitcase at his feet.

"GET HIM OUT MY FUCKING FACE!"

Tears welled up in my eyes, as I watched Jojo snatch his suitcase up and slightly jog out the front door where my car was.

I walked over to Lus both hurt,and angry. He only stared at me quietly with fire behind his eyes.

I only shook my head gathering my purse and its loose contents up before pulling the door shut behind me.

****

It had been a week,and I refused to speak to Lus. I went on ignoring his calls, and texts. He did eventually called Jojo's phone, and they did speak making up, but I was beyond upset.

Granted Jojo was in the wrong,but you beat his ass like that over 100.00? It had to be more than just about the money. Maybe Jojo's behavior wasn't as clean with his Dad, but I don't give a fuck.

I hit the decline button watching Lus's name pop up on my screen. My phone chimed with a few texts. I was beyond pissed. I wasn't sure how to calm down after seeing him hit him like he was a damn man.

Did he even try to talk to him?

I shook my head in disbelief. Jojo did talk to me finally. He was struggling with us splitting up, and Brandy being pregnant. Also how his Dad just kind of left our family home.