3

Cierra

"You gonna hook me up with Lus?" I rolled my eyes for the third time. "Brandy, If you want him go get him. Stop asking me. I'm trying to study." I buried myself back into my text book. We were actually supposed to be studying, but ever since this cock a doodle doo bitch had gotten a whiff of Lus, her pussy had gotten hot.

She was some girl in my class that I had met earlier in the year. Normally we'd have gone to the library for about two hours, but that was closed, and I wasn't about to drive to the North side to the ghetto.

 St Louis don't ask no questions, and I ain't have nothing to steal, but some textbooks, and they weren't taking those, a sista was tryna pass.

"Brandy, what do you think about this answer for paragraph two?" I shoved the book away to sit up, and ask her -- only to find this bitch had taken my advice and gotten up to go find this dude.

I sighed throwing my pencil down. I got up to get a glass of water out of the kitchen. It was the weekend, and Jojo and his five little friends had taken refuge in the basement as always. I downed the water setting the glass in the sink. I made my way back out the kitchen to the living room area to finish studying.

I spotted Brandy sitting down in her same spot again.

"He turned you down?"

"Girl, I went to pee. I'm no hefer. Give me more credit than that. I think I look pretty good. If he wants it he can come down here and get it."

I shook my head laughing. We were studying for a good hour before the boys came trampling up the basement steps.

"Miss Cierra. We are hungry."

I eyed the little boy standing in front of me. I could never remember any of their names. I cocked my head looking at my son. He was so handsome, looking just like his Daddy.

"Jojo, get your Dad to order y'all some pizza."

They all hollered excitedly before they all took off running up the stairs.

I know I had said "JoJo" and not "Jojo's friends" I snickered, turning back to my studies.

It wasn't ten minutes before Lus came walking down the steps ordering four X-large Pizza's. He looked irritated. Prolly due to all the boys busting into his room all loud.

Lus hovered over myself and Brandy. He always smelled like degree deodorant, and a soft green apple body spray. Probably had Brandy sweating.

"What yall studying?"

"The anatomy." Brandy spoke up looking up at Lus.