Aliens (aka a pain in the ass)

"Was that an alien?" 

"Run! Keep going! Come on let's go!"

I noticed Alex slugging behind to look at the alien. I looked with him to see a creature with four legs, with something coming out of its back.

"It has a dog!" Alex screamed. That's one dog I don't want to pet.

"Alex! Come on!"

I grabbed onto Alex's arm and dragged him inside the mess hall place.

As we entered the place Dariush stopped us.

"Hey, wait, wait, wait. How big was it? Was it like, puppy-sized? 'Cause maybe it just wants to cuddle," a growling came from where we entered, "Hell, no. We have to go!"

We continued to run through the hall findinf our way to the kitchen. Zhenzhen, Gabriel, and I went behind a counter, gesturing to Alex and Dariush to do the same after they entered.

However, Dariush was a second too late, and the dog pushed the door open, causing Dariush to have to go the other way. 

An unnerving silence washed over the room.

As the dog came towards us, we shifted our way out of its line of sight, but we could hear its footsteps, inching closer and closer to where Alex was hiding. 

However, before the dog could find Alex, the clattering of spoons distracted it. That must've been Dariush! He screamed, presumably when the dog saw him. The dog jumped on the counters chasing after my brother. Suddenly, Dariush appeared beside us after coming out of something he just crawled through, only one thing could be following him so we all got up, we gestured to him to come over quickly.

The dog exited the same thing, we stood there screaming. The dog came running at us, my body froze in fear again. I tried to move as the thing came closer. Gabriel quickly pulled me into his chest as the dog jumped into the area the lunch ladies serve food. Zhenzhen quickly closed it, trapping the dog. 

The sound of banging sounded from it, wouldn't want to stick around when it gets out.

We started to leave the kitchen, only to see the shadow of the bigger alien at the door, we shifted our direction to the opposite way. Cutlery clattered as we ran to an open window, escaping from it.

I ran with Gabriel and Dariush, as Alex and Zhenzhen went a different way. We ran across the deck and went down the stairs. I quickly came up with an idea to go under the stairs.

"Come on, in here!" I said, crawling under the stairs. I hastily pulled Gabriel through. Then he helped Dariush. The little space was cramped so we were all squeezed together.

My face was mere inches from his... I quickly shook my head to rid my mind of those thoughts, earing a weird glance from both boys.

Through the spaces on the stairs, we could see Alex and Zhenzhen running to the bathroom, thank God they found somewhere.

Now an eerie silence crept over the area, all parties were waiting for something to happen.

"Where is it?" Gabriel asked Dariush. Suddenly, the hand of the creature appeared on the step, jump scaring us. The creature was now on top of us, creaking the wood. Gabriel moved his hand in front of Dariush's mouth, bloody hell, we're about to die and he can't even keep his mouth shut. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down.

Gabriel whispered to Dariush, telling him to stop talking, which seemed to work as he kept quiet. The alien caused a big creak, making this whole thing scarier, I closed my eyes even tighter. Gabriel must have taken notice of my fearful expression and grabbed a hold of my hand, in what I assume was an attempt to calm down.