Bonding

"At what point do we trip Zhenzhen and keep running?!" 

"At no point!" I responded.

The sound of the alien running towards us became louder and louder before it pinned us all to the ground. Although I was terrified, I tried to remain calm and regulate my breathing.

Wow, it was ugly. I mean, I don't shame on looks but I feel like I can make an exception.

It then proceeded to spew a black liquid out of its mouth on Dariush and then a long dangly thing into his mouth. Corncern rose for my brother. What was happening to him?

However, their weird little make-out session was cut short by a fighter jet that shot at the alien, causing it to fall off of us. We turned around to look at its body mangled with bullets.

"I didn't sign up for this shit, man," Dariush said as we all stood to our feet.

"This can't be real," Gabriel spoke as we ran past its body.

"What about this isn't real? He just sneeze-jizzed all over us!"

"Just shut up, I can't think with your constant bitching," Gabriel retorted, after stopping, making us all pause. He was pissed at Dariush, I just hoped it wouldn't end in a fight.

"Hey, I'm allowed to bitch, all right? That thing had its tongue in my mouth!" Dariush shouted back. He was right, he did have a right to bitch a little.

"How do you know it was its tongue?" Alex asked, "We don't know their anatomy."

"What are you saying?" 

"Honestly, it's plausible that sophisticated creatures, like alien males, have cranial genitalia."

So that could have been its-

Oh.

Oh.

A disgusted look plastered my face as the exchange replayed in my mind.

"It had its dick in my mouth?" he spoke with disbelief.

"Yeah."

Dariush shook his head, trying to process what Alex just said. I felt bad for him but at the same time, it was a little funny.

"Guys, we need to stay calm, okay? We need to stay calm," Gabriel said. Dariush is gonna be anything but calm, given what just happened to him.

"Calm? I just probably swallowed a load of alien babies that are gonna turn into puppies and leap out of my chest."

"I need to find my mom. She's gonna know what to do," Alex stressed. My heart dropped. He was just a kid who wanted his mom. We're all just kids. This isn't fair to any of us. My mind now wandered to my parents. I felt a lump in my throat form as I imagined what could've happened to them. If we could get this key to JPL, then maybe, just maybe, everything could be okay.

"If she's alive," Dariush chimed. Bloody hell.

"Dariush!" I called him out, even if it may have been true, it was still out of line.

"Hey, don't say that!" Alex pushed Dariush and Dariush retaliated, causing a scuffle.

"Chances are our parents are gone, all right?" 

A dejected wave cast over my face as I bit down on my jaw, not wanting to think about that possibility. 

Gabriel intervened, splitting them up.

"Hey, what did I say about touching that kid?" They were now facing each other and the tension between them kept rising.

"What are you gonna do? Gonna sucker punch me again? Go for it, 'cause I'll chop your ass in the neck, and then I'll chop you in the head and finish you with a rear-naked choke." I feel like he might be overestimating his abilities a little too much.