[5] 2pm late lunch

Y/N
I didn't know when I had fallen asleep yesterday but I'm sure it was pretty early since I didn't eat dinner. I woke up and it was now 6:45 am it was still way too early for me but since I was hungry I decided to get up.

Changing out of my clothes from yesterday and showering, I headed to the kitchen and attempted breakfast which didn't come out so bad... for me. I flipped over the burnt side of the pancake and ate it. It was better than nothing.

After eating I washed the dishes and remembered I was meant to be going to Jay's house today, I should take something for them I thought, and decided to make brownies. I wasn't exactly the best cook or baker, but when it comes to brownies I become a partially amazing baker.

*incoming call from love guru 🤍*

I picked up my phone smiling widely and answered the phone call, "hey girlie!"

"HEY GIRLIE. How's the new house? Why haven't you invited me yet? Have you forgotten about me?"

I chuckled at my best friend chaeri screaming at me through the phone before I cut her off, "don't worry I haven't forgotten about you! I've just been... busy. AND, you don't need an invite to come!"

"Okay then, I'll come next week!" She said excitedly, "have you finished unpacking?"

"Yeah, I finished yesterday." I replied.

"Didn't you move in like the day before, that was quick."

"Well... I had some help, which I will tell you another time, gotta go okay bye love you." I said and hurriedly hung up the phone. I looked at my wrists and saw three letters yjw I was pretty sure I had never gotten a tattoo before especially not a bunch of random letters.

I pulled down my sleeve to cover it up and ignored it for now, i decided to go out and get ingredients for the brownie.

Coincidentally I bumped into Jake who also seemed to be doing a little more grocery shopping, "hey y/n, are you baking something?" He asked.

I greeted him back with a small wave, "yep, I am, it's a secret though." I said as I remembered to ask him, " oh what time should I come to your house?"

He thought for a moment, " 2pm. We'll have a late lunch." He smiled.

I nodded my head at him before leaving and said, "okay. Can't wait to meet your girlfriends!" I waved at him and watched as he froze in his spot but then began walking again.

Jungwon

"GUYS!" The front door burst open with Jake running inside frantically and then closing the door, "WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

We all sat down in the kitchen as Jake managed to compose himself, "y-y/n is coming at 2pm, a-and what are we going to do about our so called girlfriends?"

I was getting glares left right and centre, though I do admit it was my fault.

Thankfully jay stepped in, "we'll deal with that issue later... first we need to start cooking! We only have four hours."

"Well your the only one who knows how to actually cook." I said, "so why don't you start and we'll try to figure out the other problem?"

"The problem that is only a problem because of you." Ni-ki stated and earned a light nudge from Jake.

"I know I know. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Ni-ki softly smiled at me.

"I think I should just tell y/n the truth, there's no point in lying since she's going to find out anyways." I said.

"Are we talking about the girlfriend thing or the soulmate thing?" Jake asked.

"Both."

Jay who was beginning to prepare stepped in, "wait! Don't tell her about the soulmate thing yet, she might find it... strange."

"Okay... but why would she find it strange? We're soulmates, what more is there to understand?"

All of them, even including ni-ku sighed and shook their head at me, "Just because she's your soulmate doesn't mean she will automatically be with you, she needs to gain feelings. And she's a human, she needs to get to know you." Jay said as he was cutting up some food.

"Also I don't think she'll be gaining any feelings if you just go up to her and say 'we're soulmates'" jake said as ni-ku stifled a laugh and jay agreed with him.

"okay okay, I guess I'll just tell her about the girlfriend thing when she comes then."

_______________________________

A/N:
hihi okay so this was kinda like a filler chapter, also enhypens tour omg I want to gooooooo :(((
🍉watermelon for you cuties.
Don't forget to vote :)

neighbours ┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎