[12] she's back

Jungwon
I woke up to a sharp pain throbbing my head. It was another headache. I slowly got out of bed and freshened up before going downstairs.

"Jungwon, you okay? You look pale." Jake said with concern, "have you drank any blood?"

"I have." I said weakly. I held on my head again and sat down. Jake hurriedly brought out another blood bag and handed it to me.

"Drink some more. I'll call Jay and Ni-ki."

"Where are they?" I asked

"Jay wanted to see Chaeri and Ni-ki wanted to go with him." Jake said while looking for the phone.

"So they're at Y/N's house." I said getting up and heading for the window only for Jake to stop me.

"Don't even think about it, you need to rest." As Jake said that someone knocked on the door, "wait here and don't even think about moving."

It had been a while since Jake went to the door so I got up and headed to him. "Why are you back?" I heard Jake say. The sound of heels clacked against the floor. It couldn't be.

"Did you miss me?" I froze as soon as I heard her voice. "Where's Jungwon?" She came into my view and smirked. "Oh there's my boyfriend."

"A-yeong?" My head instantly shot with pain more sever than before. Jake quickly came over to me.

"So the headaches have started already?" A- yeong said and walked over to me, she put her hand on my cheek and tried to caress it. "Don't worry I can take them away. Just kiss me."

I glared at her in disgust.

"Do you know something?" Jake asked sternly, "have you done something again?"

A-yeong laughed and flicked her hair away, " don't worry Jakey I'll tell you all everything," she walked ahead of us and looked into each room. "Where's Jay and Ni-ki!"

Jay
"Ni-ki, we need to go." I said frantically after getting off the phone with Jake.

"Did something happen?" Ni-ki asked scanning my worried face, "did Jungwon get those headaches again?"

"That and..." I paused before answering,
"A-yeong's here."

"Who's A-yeong?" Chaeri asked.

________________________________

A/N:
I need to be more consistent with publishing :/
anyways a-yeongs here :)
🍱sushi box for not publishing earlier <3

neighbours ┃。 ͘ ͙ ☘︎