[22] under the moonlight

Jungwon
"so why did you want to come outside?" She asked as I looked down at her and watched her point to the stars and join them up, I smiled to myself.

"I want to dance." I said straightforwardly, I received a lighthearted chuckle in return.

"Why didn't you just tell me inside." She placed her hand on mine and a hint of blush creeped up on my face. "Let's gooo, the ballroom is waiting for us." She dramatically pointed to the building.

"Not in there. Out here, let's dance under the moon." I pulled her closer into my embrace and put my hand around her waist.

"Oh. Okay" she placed her hand on my shoulder and intertwined her other hand with mine. She tiptoed and whispered in my ear, "I can see you blushing."

"What!" I was obviously flustered, " I am so not." I looked away trying to avoid eye contact. She took her hand off my shoulder and placed it on my chin, "I'm over here." She said, turning my face to her and smiled brightly, "shall we dance?"

I nodded my head and twirled her in my arms, we swayed to soft music that could be heard from inside. The rhythm controlled our movements and I watched her eyes glisten underneath the moonlight.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and my eyes couldn't help but stare at her lips, I watched as her eyes briefly went to my lips. She smirked and then tiptoed and placed a small kiss on my lips.

I was left flabbergasted, "what! That's it?" I questioned slightly loosening my tie, she hummed something I couldn't quite catch and let go of me. She started walking back to the building, I gently grabbed her arm as she turned to face me and crashed my lips on hers.

Her lips were warm and soft, I deepened the kiss not wanting this feeling to end, but she eventually broke it, catching her breath.

"If you wanted a kiss, why didn't you just say so?" She said after composing herself. I stared at her in awe. She linked her arm with mine, totally unaware, "let's go back now, they're probably wondering where we are." She said as she started walking, oblivious to my bright red face.

We were just heading into the building, when I thought I had seen a familiar person in my peripheral vision, I looked around just in case.

"What's wrong." she asked, concerned, her arm slightly loosened as she looked at me.

I smiled reassuringly, "nothing, i thought I saw something, it was probably just a rabbit."

"okay, let's go then." She said, bringing her arm back to mine. Why did physical touch have such an affect on me.

"Oh they're here." Ni-ki said as we met up with all of them, "Jungwon why are your cheeks so red?" He questioned, "is it cold outside?"

"H-huh, o-oh yeah." I stuttered looking at y/n who headed over to Chaeri and smiled whilst looking at me because she knew why.

"Oh Jungwon! There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you!" The voice I despised so much was talking to me.

"What do you want?" I questioned aggravated, my mood had immediately shifted.

"You."
_________________________________
A/N:
hello hello! small chapter bc I had no work today tehe. hope u enjoy!
🍡have some dan-go :)