[21] plus 3 more

Y/N

"Why is it so small?" Chaeri complained while holding what seemed to be like a cracker with caviar on top. Though it didn't look like she knew it was caviar. "What are these orange things?"

"It's ca"— she shrugged her shoulders and ate it before I could tell her. Her face grimaced once she had a taste of it and forcefully swallowed it down, she chugged down a glass of lemonade as quickly as possible.

"Y/N, whatever you do, do not eat that." She shuddered, "I don't know what that is"—

"It's caviar." I said while holding back my laugh, "I tried to tell you before you stuffed the whole thing in your mouth. You just ate fish eggs." I informed her.

"oh." She said nonchalantly but perked up again, "you know what, it's a good thing they were small after all!" She laughed as I shook my head.
We tried out some more of the miniature foods, and decided they weren't for us.

"You two must be humans?" An unknown voice appeared behind us. We instantly turned around to where a tall, lean, soft brown haired boy stood, he looked a couple years older than us.

Chaeri was standing slightly behind me where I could hear her muffled whispers, "who is he? is he a vampire? are we going to die? i can't die."

"who are yo"— I tried to ask.

"Sunghoon! What are you doing?" Another boy appeared, he had auburn hair brushing against his eyebrows making them stand out against his glowing face. Me and Chaeri blinked in confusion.

"I think we should leave now." Chaeri whispered, gently pulling me away.

"Oh!" The glowing boy noticed us and smiled brightly, "he didn't do anything right?"

We stopped in our tracks as if we had been caught, "oh no." I hurriedly spoke while making gestures with my hands.

"I'm Sunoo and this is Sunghoon." He said happily.

"I'm y/n and this is Chaeri."

"Sunoo, we should not be introducing ourselves to random girls." Sunghoon muttered.

"But you spoke to them first." Sunoo quickly responded back.

"I- um- whatever."

"Sunoo hyeong!" Now this voice we all recognised, we turned our heads to where Ni-ki was running towards us. "Oh, you've already met them." Ni-ki catches his breath.

"Who are they?" Sunghoon questions, bemused. "Are we meant to know them?"

"Yes." Ni-ki states pointing to me, "she's Jungwon's soulmate." He pointed to Chaeri, "and we think she's Jay's soulmate." Me and Chaeri stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"WHAT!" Sunoo exclaimed, earning stares from around us and not to mention A-yeong walking towards us.

"Here comes the devil." Sunghoon muttered under his breath, Ni-ki snickered but stopped as soon as he saw A-yeong.

She gave the boys an intent stare, "I would appreciate it if you keep the noise down. It is a ball after all." She flicked her hair and walked to me, leaning closer to my ear she whispered, "your blood smells good y/n."

Chaeri grabbed her arm carefully not to attract attention, "you better get the fuck away from her." A-yeong smirked, shook her hand off and walked away.

"Don't pay attention to her. Let's go to everyone else, you both still need to meet Heeseung." Ni-ki spoke softly.

We all walked to a table where we saw the rest of them laughing because of something Heeseung was saying, he had grey ashy coloured hair and like the rest of them he was wearing an all black suit.

"Holy shit, I didn't realise they're all so gorgeous." Chaeri whispered. "But Jay still has my heart." She sighed happily.

"I'm Y/N, and this is Chaeri." I said awkwardly while passing a wave to Heeseung, thankfully he passed a wave back.

"Y/N, let's go walk outside" Jungwon said while holding my hand.

"oooohhhh." We here them all say from behind us, "make sure to kiss!" Ni-ki added on.

What we didn't notice was A-yeong staring at us with a smirk, getting ready for her plan.

_________________________________
A/N: hihi everyone hope ur days going well. Okay, i know I don't update consistently but I am trying! I have too many assignments to do so my main focus is on that. But thank u all for the support <3
🍓have a strawberry