Chapter 10 - Ash vs Paul! Full-on Battle! (Part 1)

A/N: I decide to do a Q&A here. Feel free to ask me questions, even those not related to Pokemon. I will try to answer them in the next A/N in the next episode. Comment down below what kind of questions you would like to ask me.

------------------------------

Previously...

Ash and Alain had an epic fight, destroying the Wyndon Stadium and ripping Wyndon City into shreds. Ash won the revenge match and went into the semi-finals. With the new rules set up by the officials, Paul invited Ash to come to Oak's Lab to battle it out. Ash invited Serena to join him as they headed to Oak's Lab in Kanto.

-------------------------------

Grabbing Serena's hand, Ash opened the door and ran to the outdoor grassland to find the pokemon that he used to own when he traveled in different regions. Ash missed his old friends and was so excited to see them once again.

"I'm back!" Ash yelled out loud.

A bunch of Tauros blushed, and they all rushed toward their beloved master in a hoard, emitting brown dust from behind.

"Look out!" Ash saw the Tauros charging at him. He immediately pushed Serena away so that his 30 Tauros would not crash into her. His Tauros hit him and sent him flying meters away.

Serena saw Ash getting hurt by the Tauros, "Ash! Are you okay?" She stood back up and started running to Ash.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Ash stood up again and rubbed off the dust on his clothes, "I am used to this every time I come back..."

The rest of Ash's pokemon started sprinting toward him. His Bayleef was noticeably leading the running crowd, with a bunch of hearts popping around her.

"Bayleef!" Ash spread his arms for a hug. Bayleef smiled and tackled him with her love attack. Ash's other pokemon finally caught up to speed as they all started nudging Ash happily.

Serena looked at all these and smiled, "Ash, you have a lot of pokemon and they really like you!"

Ash laughed and nudged his pokemon back happily, "Yeah, they are all lovely and wonderful!"

The boy threw five Pokeball into the air, and his Journeys team popped out. Ash announced to all his pokemon, "Tell you all some good news! We are joining the World Coronation Series, and we are now one of the top 8 battlers in the world!"

His pokemon all chanted in joy. They were very happy for their master.

"We will be winning all the matches, and eventually we will defeat the World Champion Leon and become the strongest pokemon trainer in the world!" Ash continued, and his Journeys team roared.

Ash's other pokemon all used their signature moves, showing their support to Ash. His Journeys team also joined in the fun and celebration. Ash looked at his pokemon, he was so proud that he had all the cheers and support of his pokemon. How amazing it was to come back!

Serena loved seeing Ash being so optimistic and full of energy. He was slowly but surely reaching his goals. Now that Serena had received five ribbons from the Pokemon Contests in Hoenn, she made a mental note to herself that she would do her best in the Grand Festival. But for now, she enjoyed watching Ash train, as if they were travelling again in Kalos.

Ash spread his arms wide, "Let's get some training on, shall we?"

His old pokemon chanted and started grouping up with Ash's Journeys team, doing their best to train them. A bunch of his fighting-type pokemon was training with Lucario and Sirfetch'd. Those who could fly started racing against Dragonite. Water-style pokemon were having a battle of water techniques in the pond with Dracovish. Gengar was interested in Ash's fire-type pokemon, and it was learning how to gather and manipulate its fire energy. Pikachu was having fun with the rest of the pokemon. He really didn't need training unless the opponent was a Level 5 Snivy.