Five

Alice and I arrived at Melanie's party 2 hours ago, and we've all been drinking for just as long. Melanie is excellent at throwing parties even small ones like the one we are having right now, we have all taken guesses on who we think will go under first, my guess is on Alex, but I might change my guess to Alice as she is by now already losing her ability to stand still let alone walk straight.

"Y/n," Someone whispers at me, I turn and Sophia is close to an inch away from my face, "What?" I whisper back and smile, "Do you want a brownie?" She laughs and I notice her enlarged pupils, "Are you high?" I ask her and she cracks up again and nods at me, I nod back and she hands me a tray with chocolate brownies, I grab one and take a bite preparing myself for a total of 2-3 hours till I'll notice it like I always do.

"Y/n, can you come with me for a second?" Alice asks me and pulls me off of the couch I'm sitting on, "Yeah? What's up?" I ask her as she drags me up the stairs, "Alice?" I say as she steers me into a room and locks the door behind us.

She walks over in front of me and starts fiddling with my shirt, she places her lips on my neck and starts to trail kisses up and down, "Alice," I breathe and she replies with an mhm sound, "I- I don't think this is a good idea," I tell her as she starts to give me a hickey, she stops and glance up at me, "Why not?" She bats her eyelashes at me and gives me puppy eyes.

"Darling, you're drunk, I don't think this is what you wanna do," I tell her and she pouts her lip "Just shut up," She commands me and places her lips on mine and pushes me over to the bed behind us so I'm laying on my back and she is on top.

She begins kissing down my neck and onto my chest, as the fabric of my shirt stops her, I take it off and throw it on the floor, she takes her own shirt off as well and continues kissing my chest, she puts her hand on my breast and the other hand traces down to my jeans on under my panties.

She slips two of her finger inside me, making me moan, she goes faster which makes me arch my back, I get eye contact with her and she quickly starts making out with me again, I moan louder into her mouth.

My loudness causes her to pull away and cover my mouth with her palm, her fingers keep going and soon I almost scream into her hand which she notices and then makes me finish.

She takes her fingers out a dry them on the sheets of the bed we're laying on, I sip up my pants and grab my shirt, she quickly does the same and then leaves the room, and I stand there.

I shrug my shoulders and feel my head becoming lighter and my fingers start to tingle, I enjoy this feeling quite a lot if I have to be honest.

I go back down to the others and Sophia is out like a light on the couch and the others are playing puff puff pass with a cigarette, I sit down where I sat before and fall into talk with the others.

It's been 4 hours since Alice and I had our little encounter in the upstairs bedroom, and 6 since we arrived, I've only now realized that Alice never came back downstairs so she probably left which means I have no way of getting back to campus.

__

The others have begun to gather their things and we are all beginning to go upstairs to leave, I step outside with the others and watch them all drive away in separate cars. I stand on the curb with my phone for a little while before I get an idea.

"Y/n? Why are you calling me at this time of night? It is 1.30 am," She asks and informs me, "Well, my ride left me and I'm not capable of driving plus I can't walk back to campus in the cold," I tell her, she does not respond but I can hear her doing something on the other end.

"Where are you?" She asks me, "Uh, Melanie's house?" I tell her as she sighs, "The address?" She asks me again, I give her the address and she hangs up, in 20 minutes I am sitting in her car on the way back to her place, normally I would've told her to bring me back to campus but considering Alice might be there I'm just gonna stay quiet.

"What happened to your neck?" She breaks the silence, I look in the mirror by my seat and see the hickey Alice gave me earlier, "Nothing, it's not your business" I scoff and look out the window.

She puts her hand on my knee, I say nothing until the car stop in front of a big house, with big windows, 2 lanterns by the front door and a little plant, she unlocks the door and walks inside, I follow her and take off my shoes, she hangs her keys on a key holder on the wall and put her coat on a hanger and into a closet by the stairs.

"You can either sleep on the couch or with me," She offers and walks into the kitchen, "Couch is fine," I tell her and walk into the living room with big panorama windows outlooking the lake with moonlight shining on it, I trace my hand against the headrest of the couch and glance over to the fireplace underneath her TV, "Your house is beautiful," I tell her as she walks over to me with two cups of tea in her hands and hands me one.

I thank her for the tea and she thanks me for the compliment on her house, "If you're sleeping on the couch I'm just gonna go get the duvet and pillow from upstairs, she says and puts her teacup on the table in the dining room and walks up the stairs, "It reminds me of my childhood home, just with less paperwork scattered all over the place," I yell out to her, "Trust me, if you go into the office on your right you'll see lots of paperwork," She yells back.

I follow her directions and walk into her office and just as she says, there is paper scattered in stacks all over the table, "See what I mean?" She jokes and walks into the office and over to her desk.

"Did you bring the pillows and stuff downstairs?" I question her, she looks over at me and looks down at my neck, "Who did that to you?" She points to it and takes a sip of her tea. "Nobody," I respond. "Wow, he was really that unimportant to you?" She asks me and looks disgusted, I look at her confused and then realize.

"She wasn't unimportant, it just never should've happened," I say and look down into the empty cup in my hand, "Sorry," She apologizes and walks over to me, I hold back tears as she puts both our cups on the desk, "Can I hug you?" She asks my permission which I've never experienced before with anyone.

I nod and she quickly wraps her arms around me, I hug her back and as soon as the feeling of safety hits I break, tears start flowing out and she pulls away from me and looks me in the eyes, "No, don't cry, you're too pretty to cry," She compliments me and dry my tears, she grabs my hand and place a small kiss on my cheek, "Can I just sleep in your bed tonight?" I ask her in between my sobs.

"If that's what you need," She hugs me again and we walk upstairs, she turns the lights off downstairs and walks up behind me. "Second room to your right," I again follow her directions and walk into a big bedroom, with floor-to-ceiling windows covered by dark grey drapes, a queen-sized bed with red and black bedding on it stands against the wall to my right and a door to what I assume is the master bathroom is on my right, bookshelves are covering most of the wall behind me and plants are scattered throughout the whole room.

"Here," She walks up behind me and hands me a t-shirt and some shorts to sleep in, "Thanks," I smile and begin to undress, "Were you already in bed when I called you?" I ask her as she begins to put on the clothes she's gonna be sleeping in, "Yeah, but I didn't mind picking you up," She says and walks over to the left side of the bed towards the windows.

I sit down on the right side of the bed and lay down beside her, "this bed is like laying on a cloud," I say making her laugh, I love her laugh, "Alice was the one who left you wasn't she?" She asks me yet again, I turn to look at her and nod, she wipes a strand of hair away from my face and suddenly her lips are on mine, she pulls away and turns off her lamp.

As she wraps her arms around me and I snuggle into her we both slowly drift off and I am finally able to relax, and I feel safe in her arms, safer than I've ever been.

I legit have a love-hate relationship with Alice but whatever lmfao.

Stay safe, love yall<3