Chapter 1: Lillian Hofstadter

*AGAIN Lemme start off and say i'm currently obsessed with the Big Bang Theory and love Sheldon Cooper more than anything. There's like barely any fics about him so I thought i'd attempt to make one since people love him so much and I love him so much. Please bare with me as i'm not smart with all their science talk or their Star Wars/Trek and shit since i've never seen either, I might just copy down shit from the show or something but also making Raj and Howard weird and all that shit but i'll try my best. I'm also going to make Sheldon less ya know...crazy and OCD/Self-absorbed but still try to make it like him so yea, I hope you enjoy and if you want more, let me know*

(Lillian's Pov)

I thought leaving was supposed to make things better...I thought I was supposed to be better...but no, everytime I look in the mirror or I sleep hell, even get a fucking phone call or text it's about how I'm nothing but a failure and that I will reign to absolutely nothing because I am nothing but a sheer disappointment...That's all I'll ever be...that and the little sister...nothing more, nothing less...

Sorry, where are my manners, I should probably introduce myself...not that it matters or anyone cares but my name is Lillian Hofstadter and I am the sister to Leonard Hofstadter...aka the only sibling that matters because he actually loves and cares about me because despite him being a physicist, the family hates him too...Hm interesting how that is huh?

Anyways, I have long dark brown hair and bright hazel eyes, I enjoy music, reading, writing, videogames, comic books and learning. I am the youngest of the Hofstadter family and I'm not really very close with them aside with Leonard...To be honest, nobody really notices I exists aside Leonard and that reasoning being is I'm not successful like my sibling nor my mother...I'm simply just...Ordinary. Nothing but an outcast to the Hofstadter family...or as everyone loves to remind me.

Pretty much all my life I grew up alone and depressed aside from my big brother Leonard who thankfully always stuck by my side but that still didn't help the fact that my siblings and mother always, always, always belittled and mocked me at any chance they got because I didn't know what college to go to or what to master in and it hurt me...a lot...I mean how can your own mother look you in the eyes and tell you how worthless and how much of a failure you are?

Do you have any idea what that does to somebody? What that does to your own child who your birthed and raised? I mean hell, my mother thinks I'm adopted because of how worthless I grew up to be despite her raising me...gee thanks mom, how about I just kill myself now and spare you the favor of having another daughter?

Anyways, being disowned by your own family for not living up to their success...is probably one of the worst things ever and because of it, by the time I was 14, my depression got so bad that I ended up hurting myself to take all that pain away...of course I told no one because, who would really care? No one does so why should I care?

I'm not loved by anyone nor will I ever be loved...because I'm too worthless and too much of a disappointment to be loved...as my mother and siblings say...I'm never going to find someone if I'm not smart enough, or famous enough and I'm going to die, old, alone and retarded...Yup, they've said that too...What a fucking wonderful family...

Anywho, by the time I finished college with nothing but an associate degree, I finally decided to move out from my New Jersey home with my parents/siblings and in with my big brother Leonard in California because anywhere is better than that hell hole...

However, I thought moving away would fix my problems and yet, a few days in, I'm unable to escape the ptsd, depression and anxiety that follows me and haunts my every waking/sleeping moment...I can't sleep, I can barely eat, I have nightmares, I can't stop hurting myself...I'm just done...I'm so fucking done...Why do I even bother anymore?

(Eh shitty introduction, sorry, it'll get better I promise. I got some spicy drama later in the chapters so...enjoy!)

(750 Words)