002 ➜ SIERRA

I WAS NOT ALONE WITH THE TWO DOCTORS FOR LONG, the 'nicer' one had picked me up and brought me to a white rectangle where chains laid idle. I did not like the look of those chains, they threatened me with a lack of freedom. And they did, I remember clearly, they chained me up on the table and made me not able to feel, they removed me of me.

They cut me open like a toy and they placed something inside of me, it felt like tiredness, but i could not sleep. I had hatched and I could not stop there. I would not allow myself to sleep, but it was so tiring to fight the tiredness.

People watched me with their beady eyes, their mouth whispering words I would never know and to be honest, I don't want to know what they said. I believe I would've been more scared.

An oldish woman who I did not recognise came towards me, she did not wear the doctors uniform. She wore a large shirt than hugged her stomach and then didn't at her waist, it had a red swirly pattern on it. I don't think it was a shirt, but I did not know what it was. She carefully placed her warm soft hand on my head, I closed my eyes. It was nice, she was nice.

I like her.

She can stay.

She stroked my neck to my chin and then over my eye, "sleep darling, it'll hurt less," she whispered, her hand still over my closed eye. Her voice trying to conceal her shaky voice, was she going to cry? But why, I am okay and so is she. Am I wrong?

Am I going to be hurt?

She moved her hand from my eyes to my nose. In a normal case, I would've bit whoever dared to touch my muzzle area but she tasted warm and I liked her.

I do not bite those who are nice.

I opened my eyes in time to see her glance at me, a small smile glazed her lips. Her thumb was still rubbing in a circle and it made me feel funny. Not a bad funny but a strange one, strange but good.

"You will be okay Sierra, I want you to know that. But to be safe, you need to listen to them, that's why they made you sweety. To listen to them,"she paused to look around, all doctors had left the room, where? I did not know, but from what she's saying, I believe it won't be good.

But I have learnt my name and it is Sierra.

The smile that graced her lips left, "You will join the pack soon, with your sisters. They aren't like you, you are smarter and quicker and stronger. But you will not be Alpha, Remember that Sierra. You are not an Alpha, please remember that," she pleaded and at that time, I did not know why. Why couldn't I be Alpha?

I did not want to listen to her, but she was so nice.

She looked around again and I guessed her eyes spotted someone, "I've got to go, I'm sorry. I wont be able to see you again my darling, please look after yourself," and she left through a different door.

Why did she leave? I liked her. What does she mean 'I'll never see you again'? I want to see her again. I want to, I really do. I will give up meeting my sisters if you take me with you, please.

The words I thought were foreign. I had never thought of someone like that and I believe it has something to do with my value, and the 5 million they spent on me.

Have they put words in my head? I do not like this. This is not me.

I growled and I shook viciously, a last resort, I was tired. The mean doctor had entered and all I wanted was to kill him.

I do not want to be on this table.

I really do not.

The last thing I saw was him smiling at me with a sickening expression.