003 ➜ SIERRA

I WAS WOKEN UP IN A STRANGE MANNER, I must of forgotten where I had fell asleep. My body jerked left and right, up and down but alas, nothing happened. My body was still chained up, my field of view was incredibly small since I was on my side but I could smell other humans inside the room with me. . . The nice woman was not apart of the people.

There must've been around six in the room, the 'nice' man who brought me here, the 'evil' man, two people sitting next to each other, one person behind them and the last person by my side.

I tried to raise my arm to scare him off, I bared my teeth and I growled since I could not roar. The chains were way too tight to roar.

"She's woken up doc', should we send her to sleep again?" The guy next to me spoke, I did not know what he meant but it seemed to be the cause of my faint.

I had calmed myself down from when I had first woken up, it is stupid to try to get out of something when I know I cannot. I think that if I did try again, they would euthanise me again. I did not want to be euthanised again.

"No, it's all done," The evil man replied.

But what is done? What have they done to me?

I wanted to know their names, they knew mine so why can't I know theirs?

"Hey Danny, look at her tail," A hushed voice but I still picked it up. I couldn't see who said it but I knew it was one of the three in the corner.

They were talking about my tail, I do not know why. My tail is normal. Is it them that is weird for not having a tail.

"Why is it so long, the tail?" I'm guessing Danny asked, is my tail long? I did not know that.

"It's for balance, we changed nothing with her tail though so maybe it was just a lucky chance that she's been born with a longer one?" The man answered, "since her tail right now is," the sound paused and something rustled and then a few clicking noises appeared, "fourteen centimetres long, it's already roughly two centimetres longer than her siblings,"

I see, I am lucky.

"Will it make any major changes?" Danny questioned staring at me.

"Not major, just extra balance. . . Actually, she could probably climb stuff better," he paused, "and faster,"

It became silent after that, how long passed? I did not know. But It was a while, that I knew.

"When will she implemented into the Raptor pack? I've received news from Little Toby boy that Owen Grady accepted the offer to try train them," The man next to me asked, who was Owen Grady? Why would he train me?

Ah, is he the reason why the lady told me I was not Alpha? Is he going to be our Alpha?

I want to see my sisters. Why are they already together but I am apart from them? It is not fair.

"He did? Ah, that's good. That's very good," the evil man paused and then I heard a door open, "Give me his number... oh and don't forget to give the asset its last injection before introducing it to the pack," and with those words the door banged and silence came back, The man beside me and the 'nice' man followed the evil man.

"Is that it," a whisper entered my ears, it was Danny, he sounded as if he was looking at something.

"Yeah, it's to protect her against some random Illnesses," Leo stood up and I could hear him walk towards me, "good girl," he whispered and brought one of his hand to my neck before something entered my body, it was small, it must've been an 'injection' but I could feel the liquid inside of me and I didn't like it one bit.