010 ➜ FINALE

"ARE YOU BOYS OKAY?" Claire asked frantically. She had seen Sierra tackle the raptor down on the ground so she wasn't so worried about them as she could've been instead, her mind was set on Sierra as the Raptor hadn't caught up with them yet. A small feeling of worry filtered through her mind. Gray choked on his laugh, "Did you see that? I can't wait to tell Mom," His voice however betrayed him, it sounded like he had been crying. Claire sat up straighter at those words, "Please, no. Do not tell your mother about that, ever," she pled, Claire did want to see them again after all.

Owen had slowed down by now, he also noted the missing Raptor by Claire's side. He Manoeuvred his bike to be beside Claire's window, "We gotta get indoors, follow me," he commanded and went ahead. And without any Raptor restraints, Claire went full out on the speed, pushing 70mph. It was only after her foot pressed down did she hear two 'clangs' in the back. Her mouth opened in shock as she realised what it was, "sorry! I forgot there was no seatbelts," she nervously laughed.

Her hand found the radio on the car and she pressed a green button, "Lowery?" She asked, "Lowery, can you hear me?" Her fingers moved the dial, turning the volume up.

A static noise rang out, "Claire? Claire is that you?" It spoke, glitching in and out.

Claire lingered on the dial for a moment before removing her hand and placing it back on the steering wheel, "Yeah it's me. Look, we're headed your way. Can you call a Chopper?" She waited for a response.

"It's on your way,"

* * * *

"COME ON, COME ON! GO INSIDE NOW, ITS THE CONTROL ROOM," she commanded the two boys that she made go in front of her, Owen had disappeared off somewhere, "They've all evacuated the lab . . ." Claires eyes widened as she saw people she knew all too well, "Hey! What are you doing?"

Hoskins laughed and shook his head, "I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey," his voice was condescending and with the way he looked at Claire, she wanted nothing more but to get Sierra to bite his head clean off. But, there was no Sierra. So, She held herself back and walked closer to Hoskins, "Where's Henry?" She demanded keeping her head held high.

"Dr. Wu? Oh, didn't you know?" He laughed as he saw Claire slightly shake her head, "he works for us now sweetie," Hoskins could hear one of the two boys gag in the background. He closed his eyes in frustration as he stared at them both with a tightly closed smile. One could say veins were bulging out of his head.

Zach scoffed and gave him the middle finger when Vic turned around. Gray however had already moved to a table where two computers stood showing a picture of a dinosaur that everyone in the room knew way too well. "That's not a real dinosaur," Gray pointed out catching Vics attention, Vic Hoskins grin widened in glee, "No, it ain't, kid. But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future. Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike anything we've ever seen. You see... Millions of years of evolution, what did we learn? Nature is the gift that just keeps giving,"

"Didn't you just describe Sierra though?" Gray titled his head in question. Vic Hoskins stopped in his tracks and something wizzed through his head, "she's dead though isn't she?" He asked nervously. If she wasn't, his plans to stay alive would be a lot harder since she doesn't seem to like him very much.

Claire moved to where Gray and Zach was and put one hand each on there outer shoulder. She was in between them both, "Why would Sierra be dead?" She asked carefully. Hoskins itched his head anxiously, "...I thought they all died when they fought with the Indominous Rex,"