008 ➜ SIERRA

"SIMON MASRANI'S DEATH WAS A TRAGEDY. THE NEW MISSION IS PREVENT ANY FURTHER LOSS OF DEATH," Vic Hoskins said to the group, they were all in a laboratory. A small minority of them Lowery had never seen before.

"Who even are these guys?" Lowery asked a question she had been thinking of for a while as she glanced at everyone strangely.

Vic grinned, "I'm glad you asked. You're all relieved of duty. There's a new team on the ground," Lowery's eyes widened.

"Can you even do that?" Someone lashed out angrily, "you do know we have families to feed?!" They yelled again.

"Ah, I see. We'll deal with that later Hm?" He gave them a small smile.

Lowerys phone rang causing Vic to look at her and raise his eyebrows. Lowery quickly grabbed it giving the people a small sorry, "Lowery, I'm on my way back to you," Claire immediately stated the minute the call was picked up. Lowery knew this voice very well; fear.

"Do you mind if I take this?" She asked Vic and he shook his head, Lowery stood up from her white lab chair and walked out the room.

Lowery didn't wait for Claire to speak. "The board assigned emergency ops to In-Gen's private security division. This guy Hoskins is in charge and he has this insane plan to use the Raptors to hunt the Indominus," she spurted everything out at once leaving no time to breathe.

The phone was silent for a few seconds, ". . .What do you mean by, 'use the Raptors'?" Claire nervously questioned. Lowery could hear a man curse.

"Son of a bitch!" The man said again, this time a lot more clearer.

"You shouldn't say 'bitch.'," a young voice, a boy, retorted straight after.

* * * *

"TAKE THE KIDS AND TAKE THEM SOMEWHERE SAFE. GO FASTER! DAMN IT, DRIVE!" Claire, Owen, Gray and Zach were all in an old branded Jurassic world van going at top speeds, Claire, the driver, was not even looking where she was going. They had somehow gained the two kids after realising that they were all alone and Claires nephews.

"This does not feel safe," Zach groaned as he held onto the seatbelt, his hand protectively over Grays body.

"Can we stay with you?" Gray randomly asked.

Claire took her eyes off the road and turned towards the boys, "I am never leaving
you as long as you live," she smiled at them.

". . .Not you, him," Gray added awkwardly causing Owen to chuckle, "guess I am the fan favourite," he laughed and Claire jokingly punched him on his arm.

Around twenty minutes later, Claire pulled Into a large driveway, "we're here," she said watching Owens face contort into a mix of negative emotions.

Owen led the group with incredible confidence, his steps almost shook the ground. Zach and Gray watched the many workers walk past carrying all sorts of equipment. Claire shadowed Owen, walking just behind him.

"Sierra! Over here! Right here!" Vic Hoskins shouted down at the Raptor who followed his every move, "look her her watching me, it seems I'm a natural. And Owen always said it was hard,"

Barry stood beside Vic, "Sierra looks at what she wants. Usually what she wants to eat," Barry kept a straight poker face. It wasn't true, not one bit. He couldn't imagine a situation where Sierra would be caught eating a human on her own regard.

"Vic Hoskins!"

"Ah! Owen Grady! The one and only! The mother hen! I was wondering when you would arrive," a slimy noise, Vic,  yapped.