𝒊.𝒐𝒏𝒆;𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚
-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾

LET'S HAVE A TALK, she said

LET'S HAVE A TALK, she said. Nothing is wrong, she said. Well, she flat out lied. Don't get her wrong Chione adored her mentor and leader Aurora, but telling her she was being transferred to Alfea instead of continuing her studies in the ice fortress was insane.

When Aurora called her into her office, she thought they were going to have their weekly updates on how her magic along with everybody else she was tutoring was going.

It was like clockwork every week she would be called up. They'd say their hellos and get right down to business, but this week. This week was totally different and not in a good way.

"You are my best student, and it's only right for you to see if the otherlands are habitable for us." Aurora said, as she tried to convince her pupil.

"I understand, I do, but respectfully why can't you go check it out." Chione asked, wanting to know the whole truth behind the sudden change.

Aurora shook her head with a slight smile. "You always see behind everything I tell you. But it is one of the things I cherish about you the most, though the attitude, not so much."

"However, you are right. You deserve to know the whole truth."

Agreeing, Chione nodded her head, and waited for Aurora to continue.

"You see Chione, over the decades us arctic fairies have lived and we have thrived well, but there was always one thing we've never done. And that would be leaving the ice fortress. But now I think it's time for us to consider other options, I think it's time to see if we can live and thrive in other places that aren't as cold."

During Aurora's monologue, Chione listened attentively. She knew Aurora was right and she hated it.

Her teachings were here, her friends and family were here. But she knew when it came to her people and her leader she would do anything, even if that meant hanging around other fairies in a different place she didn't know.