𝒗𝒊.𝒔𝒊𝒙;𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚
-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑:𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑:𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

BLOOM WASN'T THE ONLY ONE, who had a vision and premonition last night

Just before Chione went to bed she felt a strange sense come upon her, but it wasn't like the one she felt in the woods, it wasn't a euphoric senses, it was sheer and raw power.

A cold and old rush of power.

One minute she was tucking herself in, the next her tawny brown eyes were turning an electric blue.

In the vision she saw people in the middle of a war. The person she was seeing the visions through started walking over towards a woman with fiery red hair.

She – or rather the mystery person felt the same rush of power flow through them once they saw the fiery red hair set a blaze of fire to all those surrounding her.

Killing everyone in her wake, except for a few.

Continuing to watch through the person's eyes, Chione heard them say—

"You're losing control, and now it's time for me to shut you down."

The feminine voice said, with a slightly heavier accent than Chione's.

Even though whoever this person was meant well, the fire fairy didn't seem to take it as so.

Without uttering a word, the enraged fire fairy shot a fireball towards them.

Knowing the woman would stop at nothing, they had no choice but to fight for their lives and everyone else's – well at least the ones that were still alive.

In a fast motion, Chione watched as the woman she was embodying – raise up her hand, targeting the woman in front of her, and launch a blue ball of seemingly rather cold fire.

Seeing as it landed on the red head's shoulder, and frostbite started to form.

But the fairy didn't stop.