𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊.𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕;𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔

— 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚
— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌

— 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌

IT WAS BREAKFAST TIME IN ALFEA, and all the fairies and specialists of the sorts were piled up in the dining hall

Chione Chang, being one of the fairies in the dining hall, was gathering all the food she wanted for the morning.

Seeing as she wasn't going to be residing in the cantina as of late.

Word had finally gotten out. People finally knew Bloom was a "changeling".

So instead of letting the fire fairy suffer the repercussions of the vile rumors, Chione decided to be a decent person and take some of the heat off of her.

Walking through the ample amount of people she met the left side of Bloom's passing figure and strode alongside her up to Aisha residential office.

Looking up at the girl Chione noticed Bloom's eyes moving across the walkway watching all the people whisper and stare.

"Adding fire to the fuel isn't a good idea. And I mean that sincerely not just because you're a literal fire fairy." Chione stated ceasing the girl's curious gaze.

"Thanks." Bloom muttered, knowing why the ice fairy suddenly started walking with her.

Chione didn't have to say anything else, she just kept walking alongside the redhead girl making their way up the stairs.

❄︎

Arriving at the now reinstated office of the former resident 'Callum', both Chione and Bloom entered the room, greeted by a waiting Aisha.

"You haven't found anything?"

"I've only been at Callum's desk for two days, Bloom. Also, kinda doing you a favor, so maybe try grateful." Aisha exclaimed, as she stood up to file away more documents.