𝒊𝒊𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚
-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅

CHIONE AND AISHA WERE NOW at the lake doing their daily practices

CHIONE AND AISHA WERE NOW at the lake doing their daily practices. On one end of the pond Aisha was doing laps back and forth, while on the other Chione had manipulated the water into becoming a solid which turned into ice.

All was going well, Chione had on a black workout fit with white sock warmers and her matching ice skates. Deciding to also bring her headphones she put them on and concentrated on her moves throughout the ice top.

Though she wasn't a professional ice skater, she did know a lot of their moves.

Skating through a straight away, she went into a camel spin, then brought her leg down and inwards for a while then transferred into a toe jump.

Taking her time she went into backward cross cuts in a circle, then she stood on her right foot, back outside on the edge and stepped forward into an axel spin.

Landing gracefully, she stepped forward onto the edge of her foot with her left board outside bending her knee strongly.

As she took her arms back behind her, she used her free leg that was back behind her to bring her free leg through with her arms while she bent her knees strongly to rotate into her jumps.

Brining her right side back out through the front she spun from her toe.

Practicing again made her feel more at home even if she wasn't, the small activity brought her peace.

She was so busy with her ice skating routines that she didn't even notice a wandering redhead pass through the forest, luckily Aisha did.

Continuing her practice for another 10 minutes, everything was fine until Aisha started flailing her hand around like a mad woman trying to catch Chione's attention.

To say the least Chione finally got the message when she came out of her turn.

Taking an herphone off her ear, she questioned the flailing.