𝒗.𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆;𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚
-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝗁𝗒𝗉𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝗁𝗒𝗉𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀

BEATRIX MORE THAN RIVEN, was snooping around headmaster Farah's office

"Miss Dowling takes 30 minutes for lunch. Her assistant, Callum, gets 15." Riven informed the girl who continuously wandered around the office.

"Somebody's done this before."

"Well, that's why you came to me, right? A proper delinquent."

"Don't forget the fact that I was there as well." Chione said, entering the room.

"So, I see you've decided to join us, excellent." Beatrix remarked, with a growing smirk.

"While you're looking around the office, if you spot a vape anywhere, Dowling took mine last year."

"A vape?" Beatrix questioned with a blank stare, making Chione chuckle at the look upon her face.

"Every time you seem cool, you say something that ruins it."

"Poor Rivy." Chione joked.

"It's still weed." He defended.

"Then smoke a joint."

"So smoke a joint." Both Chione and Beatrix said at the same time.

Wanting to move on from the no longer viable subject, Riven started to question Beatrix.

"What are you after, anyway? Test answers?"

"Please." Beatrix started off saying.

"Do either of us look like we need test answers?" Chione genuinely asked, as she slightly tilted her head.

"Plus, the test they give now might as well be written in crayon. I'm looking for the shit they don't teach. The secrets." Beatrix expressed, as she used her powers to trace any leads.