𝒗𝒊𝒊.𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏;𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎

- 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚
- 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒'𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗆

- 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚- 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒'𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗆

CHIONE WAS CURRENTLY LYING, on the top of her bed listening to one of her favorite songs called "Ride" by Lana Del Rey

CHIONE WAS CURRENTLY LYING, on the top of her bed listening to one of her favorite songs called "Ride" by Lana Del Rey. And it was definitely hitting too close to home, since things started to feel off.

With her earphone's in she was zoned out of the world, staring blankly up at the ceiling.

She had a moment of peace to herself for a good 30 minutes, before she heard the last part of a rather docile sentence.

Taking out one earbud to make sure she heard correctly, all she got in return was a shuffling foot step that sounded like they were on the way to the shared bathroom.

Deciding to see what was up, she paused her musical necessities and walked out of her room.

Not taking any time to arrive in said bathroom, she understood what all the hullabaloo was about.

"I've done, like, 50 tutorials, and this is what I get." Terra exclaimed, currently looking like she went several rounds with a thunderstorm, and it won.

"What does Huda Kattan have that I don't?"

"Uh, talent?"

"Taste"

"And I'm going to go with a kinder synonym, and say patience." Chione added.

"Nah, I would say she has a lot more style." Aisha joked.

"And I think we're forgetting the millions of followers" Bloom digressed.

"Why aren't you all getting ready for the party?"

"Uh, I've gotta study."

"Mitski is calling my name."

"I have a full–"

"Cool. I don't care. You must come. I need full suite support." Terra said, interrupting any future excuse Bloom was making up.

A knock on the bathroom door rang out and silenced the working girls.