𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊.𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓;𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚
-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

GATHERING TOGETHER WITH the rest of her schoolmates, Chione sat on a stone bench in between Musa and Aisha

It was a relatively sunny day outside, as they were all sitting around the stone circle showing off their magic.

"Magic lives in the very fabric of nature. And here in our circle of stone, it's magnified. The vessel tests your ability to channel that magic. Further down the line, you may learn to connect with other elements, but your first year is all about the element you were born with. And some are here to learn our ways to teach others that may arrive." Farah said, aiming the last part of her sentence towards Chione.

"Earth. Soil, sand, rock, and all manner of plant life." She monologued, as Terra showed off her talents by growing vines from the vessel from on a stone pillar.

Next up to the vessel was Aisha.

"Water. The lakes and oceans of the world, or the molecules that exist in all organisms around us."

"The mind. Thoughts, memories, dreams."

"Air. Speed, temperature, sound. Its power and electrical properties." Farah spoke, as Beatrix took a stand.

Next up it was Chione's turn.

"Like water, ice has its own properties, though it differs severely. Concentrating on their own skills, ice fairy's control a lot more than we think they can. Ice, maintains the balance of the Earth's energy. While also keeping the polar regions cool due to its ability to reflect more sunlight into space. It is important for our ecological systems, as it also helps with the weathering and erosion in the winter time when it changes to spring."

"Ice helps maintain climate change, as it affects the molecules in the air causing them to slow down at an decreased rate." Farah shared as Chione took her stand.

Placing her hands on the side of the cauldron, people watched as her eyes changed from a tawny brown to metallic silver. They also watched as a few strands of her honey blonde hair changed to become a stark white.