1

Jungkook had always thought that the hardest thing to do as an idol was to keep a relationship from the public eye but for him it wasn't that hard at all.He had been secretly dating a surgeon for the majority of his career and never got caught by the media.Not even once.But with his agency it was a different story.His manager found out and told on him to the CEO.Jungkook wasn't intimidated.He knew he was in mind and if they were to fire him because he was dating then it would be their loss.Right then they made a deal.His relationship was to be kept a secret from the world.

Jungkook had met Taehyung when he was just 18.He had been suffering from appendix and the alpha had been the one to attend to him.He was also the one who operated on the omega.The two got to know each other when Jungkook was recovering in the hospital.

Jungkook fell in love first and kept flirting with the older shamelessly.Taehyung always brushed it off thinking the younger was just bored with being in the hospital.Maybe it was because he didn't have anything better to do with his time.Before Jungkook could leave the hospital he got Taehyung's number and they kept in touch.Jungkook never stopped being playful and flirty.He texted the doctor whenever he got the chance.Taehyung fell harder without even  realizing it and soon he was meeting the omega secretly.

Jungkook was hesitant when Taehyung officially asked him to be his boyfriend.He panicked and went into hiding for a month.His actions had backfired on him badly.He was thinking about how having a relationship would affect his career.Music was basically his first love and he would never choose anything above it.

Taehyung lost hope about being with the younger but Jungkook came back to him after two months and asked if the offer was still on the table.The idol made sure the surgeon understood that their relationship would only be behind closed doors.Jungkook didn't want to risk his career for anything,not even for love.But at the same time he was willing to give Taehyung a chance.

Apart from being a golden superstar Jungkook was one of the heir to a multi million business empire.Both his parents were rich so he grew up spoilt.He always got whatever wanted and did whatever he wanted.His older brother was the exact opposite.He was calm,intelligent and hard working.He never bragged about what he didn't work for hence he was their father's pride.Jungkook got critisized for choosing music over helping his brother run their family business.His father always compared him to his old brother but his mother was there to support and love him unconditionally.She also knew about his relationship with Taehyung but kept it a secret from her husband.

On the other hand Taehyung was from a middle class family.He was the second born in a family of two sons.His older brother Namjoon worked as a professor and settled down with Jungkook's manager,Seokjin.Taehyung's father was strict about tradition and stuff.He was orthodox and stuff.That's why he never wanted to move from Daegu.He always said a man should never forget his roots.

Taehyung had feared telling him about Jungkook as he had an opinion about celebrities.He regarded them as people with loose morals.You could say he was narrow minded.Getting him to like Jungkook was going to be a lot of work.On the positive side Taehyung's mother knew about Jungkook and was a big fan of his.She always remindes herself not to spill the beans to her husband no matter how excited she gets.

Jungkook was scrolling through his phone.He was checking his social media feeds.He had just had a comeback and had concluded his promotions today.Already he didn't know what he should do next.

"I'm bored"he said out loud getting the attention of his manager Seokjin,his choreographer Hoseok and his producer Yoongi.They had become good friends after working together over ten years.

"What do you want to do?"Jin asked

"I don't know.I just hate not being busy.I'm not used to lazing around and do nothing "He couldn't imagine being cooped up in his apartment for weeks on end.He didn't want to do that just to avoid crazy fans and the paparazzi.