17

Jungkook woke up way early before his husband's alarm went off.He got up and went to make breakfast as well as their baby daughter's food.When he was done he came and woke up both the father and daughter duo.

When Taehyung got up he pulled the omega on top of him.The omega struggled to get out of the older's grip but he failed.

"Taehyung i woke you up so we could get ready and leave.Not so you could hold me.You had the time to do that last night but you didn't"

"I was holding our daughter in case you forgot.You sound jealous of her.I can't believe you"

"Get up"

"I don't want to get up yet.It hurts to know that i won't be able to wake up with you and hold you like this"

"Please  don't start"

"I love you"

"I love you more but you have to be strong for us.We aren't going away forever.It's only a matter of six months.We will be home before you know it"Jungkook said

"You sound so convincing that i have no other option but to believe you"

"Stop whining and get up.If you don't get into the bathroom right now you are going to be late"

"It's not like they can fire me"

"Why can't they?Is it your father's hospital?"the omega asked

"They would be nothing without me and they know that.It will be their loss.Remember i run an entire department"

"Good for you.I like your confidence but getting to work on time won't cost you a thing"

"By the time you guys get back i will be a professor"Taehyung announced casually

"You are getting promoted?"Jungkook exclaimed

"Yeah"

"I'm so happy for you my love.It's an occasion that we shouldn't miss but there is nothing we can do about it"

"I know baby"

"We would have thrown a party and i would have bragged about it on social media.The haters will be mad but all the same I'm proud of you.You are a great person and you deserve all the good things that come your way.I love you hubby and im so lucky to have you"

"I love you too.Thank you for giving me Hyejin.She is the best gift you have ever given me"Taehyung said with a smile.

"Tae..I should wake her up and give her a bath.While i do that you should have your bath.Do you understand me Taehyung?"

"Yes sir"

"Why is it getting hard for you to cooperate with me these days"

"I don't wanna"

"You are being too bratty for someone your age"Jungkook giggled

"I will go"

Hyejin wasn't going to wake up any soon so Jungkook gave her a bath while she was sleeping.He knew his daughter wouldn't mind because she loved bathing more than anything.When the little mermaid woke up she kept kicking and splashing the water.Her fun was cut short because they had somewhere to be.

After dressing her up in florals and pink,Jungkook took her to the kitchen.Taehyung arrived at the same time.He was already dressed up.He volunteered to feed their daughter while Jungkook had his shower.In half an hour they were all ready to leave.

Taehyung drove to the hospital whilst Jungkook drove to his parents house.He was going to drop his daughter there but he found out that his mother wasn't home.The helpers said she had left for a vacation with her husband.