15

When Taehyung woke up to an empty bed,he panicked.Jungkook wouldn't just leave without telling him.Unless he was very upset.Maybe the omega had gone to rant to his mother about last night.At the same time he realized that he was getting late for work.He hopped into the shower and dressed in a hurry.When he was done he went downstairs to search for Jungkook.

Relief brought him to his knees when he found the omega in the kitchen.He was making breakfast with a smile but the dark circles around his eyes couldn't be ignored.

"Baby.."

"Tae you are up"the omega's face lit up.

"Why are you up early.You should be resting"the alpha said

"I had enough rest.Trust me.I'm sick of it"

"How was your night?"the older asked

"Good and yours?"

"Don't lie"

"I'm not.."

"I'm sorry"Taehyung said lowly

"Huh?Why would you be"Jungkook's tone was flat

Taehyung walked behind the counter and held the omega from behind.Jungkook turned around to face the alpha.

"Are you pouting?"the older asked

"I'm not.Tell me.You were saying something?"

"What I'm saying is...I shouldn't have let things go that far...I'm sorry.I can be so narrow minded you know"

"But yesterday you weren't.I was the one being a jerk"the omega said

"Just let me apologize will you?"

"I don't want you to"Jungkook said

"But i.."

Jungkook immediately kissed Taehyung,shutting him up.The older then moved his hands from the omega's waist to his ass.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook back,hard and tightened the grip on the smaller's ass.

"I love you"the alpha whispered as his lips and tongue made their way down from the smaller's mouth to his neck.This action sent jolts of excitement all over Jungkook's skin.He ran his fingers through the alpha's hair as he enjoyed the sensation of Taehyung's lips on his skin.A soft moan escaped his mouth and Taehyung realized that he was getting carried away.He slowly detached himself from the omega.

"I'm running late for work"he glanced at his wristwatch

"But you can spare time for the breakfast i made for you right?"the smaller asked

Jungkook looked hopeful and Taehyung didn't want to hurt his feelings by turning down the food,which the omega had put so much effort into .

"Sure baby"

"Sit"the omega smiled

Taehyung did as he was told while the omega served breakfast.

"So what are you doing today?"the alpha asked

"I have to be at the agency.Before and after that I'm not sure"

"Where is your baby?"

"Tae Junior?He is still at my parents.He seems comfortable there.I will go and get him someday"

"You aren't obsessed with him as you were that day"Taehyung remarked

"A bunny isn't something to be tied down.If you can't put a leash on it then just let it roam free.I believe in freedom"

"All sorts of freedom?"Taehyung asked

Jungkook shrugged"I don't know what that means but yeah"

"I will miss you"Taehyung said out of the blue