12

When Taehyung woke the following morning,Jungkook was gone.The alpha really didn't know where to start searching from.

He found him after searching for an hour.The omega was in the court yard feeding pigeons.He had this adorable look on his face while doing something.He smiled when he saw Taehyung standing behind him with folded arms.

"Hey baby"the younger started as he put his arms around his fiance.

"Hey.You up early"Taehyung responded by kissing the omega on the sleep.

"Yeah the roaster woke me early"

"Sorry baby.Was it too loud"

"It was super loud.Didn't you hear it Tae?"

"I slept like a log of wood.Probably because I haven't been home in a while"

"For me it was a different story.I have a hard time adjusting to new environments.Even when I stayed at a hotel ,I struggled to sleep the very first night"

"You will soon get used it"

"Does the rooster work like some of clock alarm"

"Yeah"

"Boys it's time for breakfast"Mrs Kim yelled behind them.

"Morning mom"

"Morning Tae.How was your night?"

"Great.I slept like a baby"

"Do you know that kookie woke up and picked eggs for breakfast"

"Really"

"He fetched honey from the bees and also milked the cow"

"Bees baby?Are you okay.You know they can be deadly"

"I'm alive.Which means nothing happened to me,Dr Kim"

"I was scared too.I know you weren't going to forgive me if something had happened to him"Mrs Kim said

"I would have been very upset.You have no idea just how precious he is to me"

"Shut up."Jungkook blushed

"I see he is already adjusting.I guess I should leave him here with you mom.For a while.What do you say?"

"I would love to have him around"Taehyung's mother said.

"I love it here but I'm not going to stay here.I'm a brand ambassador and I have to meet sponsors and travel while doing promotions"

"I'm proud of you.You didn't let being pregnant hold you back in any way"

"I was really surprised when the sponsors didn't pull out after all this scandal.I can say I'm really lucky"

"Good things happen to good people"

"By good people do you mean Jungkook by any chance?"Taehyung asked in surprise.

"Taehyung ,be nice"

"Allow me to be honest.Jungkook isn't a good person.Don't let his innocent looks fool you.I know better"

"Taehyung?"

"Yes baby"

"You are dead"

"Okay"

"Mother do you know how cold your son is?"

"What did he do?"

"When I refused to marry him,he ghosted me for eleven months.He never called and when I did he never picked up"

"You two can argue all you want but my unborn grandchild has to be fed"

"Let's go mother.With Taehyung we can argue about it all day and all night long.He never let's me win"