14

Taehyung walked into his house after a long day and was immediately welcomed by a rich aroma of homemade food.Goodness knows how many times he had this dream.Jungkook walking up to him with an apron around his hips and a wooden spatula in his right hand.His beautiful face glowing and him smiling with his eyes and heart.

"You are home"

"Give me a hug baby"

"Okay"Jungkook giggled and then put his arms around the alpha.After an minute they pulled away.Jungkook's arms found their way to the older's neck and wrapped them around the alpha's neck.Taehyung's found their way around the younger's petite waist.

"How was your day?"

"Hectic and yours"

"Busy but it can't be bad as yours"

"I was expecting to see boxes around.Didn't the movers come?"

"I had help of six extra hands so it worked out.Everything is in order and I'm really thankful for them.I don't know where i would be at the moment"

"Thankfully"

"Dinner is almost ready.How about a shower first.I will finish up on dinner in the meantime"

"Someone is in a good mood"

"Yeah i am"

"Did anything good happen?"

"I have finally moved in with you.That's something to be happy about"

"That can't be all.Just spit it out"

"Okay here goes.They still want me on the tour.That means i can still go whenever I'm ready"

"That's really great.I know what that tour meant to you.There might be a slight delay but everything is going to fall into place.You should be excited"

"But I'm not as excited as i was before though"

"Why?"

"People hate me"

"If they hate you then this tour would have been canceled completely.Don't think that.They know you are the best and that's why they want you on the stage again"

"You always know how to boost my confidence  and cheer me on Tae.And I'm thankful for that"

"I will always be there for you no matter what"

"I know and thats not all.I have also been offered to be a judge at talent search show"

"Did you take it"

"No"

"Why would you turn down such an offer.It's your chance to get back there and shine"

"I was just joking.I wanted to know how you would react"

"So you accepted it"

"Yep"

"That's my baby"

"You are happy Tae"

"You know i have always supported you in every step of the way and that's not going to change"

"Of course i know and I love you for that.I would have been the biggest loser if i had lost you.I would have regretted it all my life because i know that no one would love me the way you do.You and i are made for each other"

"Baby why are you getting emotional all of a sudden?"

"I don't know.Maybe it's the hormones"

"Yeah right"

"Go and take a shower.Be quick.I don't want to eat without you.I'm famished and I don't think i can wait much longer"

"I will be right back"Taehyung walked into the living room and soon he was jogging up the stairs.The moment he opened the master bedroom he realized how much everything had changed.Jungkook's baby scent was everywhere and there were beautiful fluffy and colorful decorations on every corner of the room.There were about a dozen fluffy pillows on the bed.Collectively he couldn't recognize his once minimalistic room.Jungkook had finally turned his house into a home and that was the most beautiful thing ever.Half of his dreams had come true.