18

Jungkook almost jumped when he felt something creeping up his leg.When he glanced down he saw his daughter hugging his leg.

"Jinnie you scared me.When did you wake up"

He was startled when she appeared out of nowhere.The last time he saw her she was napping on her mat in the living room.Jungkook had thought he could actually make dinner while she slept.Now what.

"Mama"she whined while rubbing her eyes with her tiny fits.

Jungkook carried her into his arms.He knew what this was about.His daughter would wake up even if she was still sleep.Reason being she didn't want to be left alone

"Let's go and check your diaper shall we?Are you hungry?"

"Mama"

"I'm here baby.Let's get you something to eat.What would you like"

An hour later Jungkook sat on the couch with his daughter nestled in his arms.She had refused to be put down.The omega had to give in because he didn't want his daughter to cry.Jungkook had his baby wrapped around in her favorite baby blanket to keep her warm.

"Let's call daddy shall we"

Jungkook picked up his phone and dialed his husband's number

"Tae"

"Hey baby what's up?"

"I hope I'm not disturbing you"

"Not at all.I'm just about to leave the hospital"

"Great.Would you bring us dinner.I couldn't cook because your daughter is needy.She cries when i try to put her down.I don't want you to come here and stay hungry.That's why i want you to get something with you"

"My baby is being a mama's girl"

"You know it"

"What would you want me to bring?"

"Something edible.Something that our daughter would be able to eat too"

"Okay love.I'm on my way"

"Bye"

"Bye baby.I will see you when i get home"

Taehyung could hear baby shark playing on the TV as soon as he got home.He took off his cot and shoes and slipped onto some comfortable home slippers.

"Daddy is home"he announced and soon enough Jungkook appeared behind their daughter.

"Tata"

Taehyung scooped her into his arms and kissed all over her face."Did you miss daddy Princess"

"She did.We were sitting on the carpet and she jumped as soon as she heard your voice.She was excited"

"I'm glad"Taehyung gave their takeaway to Jungkook who walked ahead to the kitchen.

"This got me really thinking Taehyung"

"About what"

"The tour.Am i doing the right thing by taking her away from everyone she knows and love"

"Don't be dramatic.It's only for a few months.You two aren't moving to the moon for good"

"But still she will miss you and i will miss you even more"

"What's this drama.Are you going to cancel the tour then"

"Won't you cheat on me?"Jungkook asked solemnly

"Would  you want me to"

"What kind of question is  that?"the omega almost yelled

"Absurd right.It's the same as the question you have asked me my love.Stop panicking at the last moment.You got this"