9

Jungkook was laying down in his bed and his brother was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You want to take me on a date?"the omega asked his brother

"Not you but the one you are carrying"

"So you are only being nice to me because I'm pregnant?"the younger asked with a tiny pout

"Of course why else.You know i never liked you.That shouldn't be a surprise"

"Then let's go for that date tomorrow"

Mrs Jeon walked into the room holding her phone.The situation seemed to be urgent.

"Who died mom?"Hanjoon asked

"It's going through."Mrs Jeon exclamied

"What?'

"Taehyung's phone is now ringing Kookie.Take the phone and talk to him"

"Do you think he will pick up"

"He is upset with you not with Mom"Hanjoon reasoned

Jungkook got out of bed and took the phone from his mother.When the phone was picked up his heart stilled.

"Hello Mrs Jeon.How are you?"

"So you are alive after all.I have been looking for you everywhere Taehyung"

"What do you want Jungkook.Why would you even look for me.What business do you have with me"

"What's wrong with your voice.Are you ill Taehyung?"

"Jungkook if you don't answer my question then I'm hanging up"

"Please don't hung up.I want to see you.Let's talk Tae it's really important"

"I don't want to see you"

"I'm going to jump into Han river tonight and it will be all your fault"

"You will never stop manipulating me will you?Do you think I still give a fuck after what you did to me"

"I didn't do anything.Just tell me where you are.I will come to you"

"It's late .Go to bed"

"Just turn on your location and unblock me please.I have something important to tell you"

"Do you remember what I said will happen if I ever see you again"

"I don't care.I'm not afraid of dying"

"I will unblock you and turn on my location.Come find me"

"Thank you"

Jungkook hung up and thanked his mother.

"You are going to him?"

"Yea mom.It has to be tonight.I can't sleep when I'm feeling like this .I have waited for far too long to put this off any longer"

"I will drop you wherever he is"Hanjoon offered

"Thank you hyung"

"You will spend the night with him won't you.I'm saying this because it would be too late for you to travel back after talking to him"Mrs Jeon said

"I doubt he will kick you out so late at night after you tell him that you are still carrying his child"

"He won't kick me out"Jungkook said.Once everyone left he changed out of his pjs and wore his sweats.

Taehyung had unblocked Jungkook and switched on his location after ending the call.It wasn't hard for Jungkook and his brother to trace his location.After an longer long drive they stopped in front of a huge iron gate.