10. Teeth || Marvin the Magnificent

Marvin sat on his bed, swirling magic above his head like sparkly blue smoke, watching it spin in the air.
Something felt weird in his mouth and he dropped his hands, the magic dissipating. He opened his mouth slightly, poking his finger into his mouth, gently touching the tooth that was feeling weird. At his light touch, the tooth fell out, dropping into his mouth as blood started to drip from the spot it just fell from.
Marvin screamed quietly, dropping the tooth out into his hand and sprinted to the bathroom, dropping the tooth on the counter and spitting out a mouthful of blood, the tangy, metallic taste lingering on his tongue. He opened his mouth, examining his teeth. He touched his front tooth and it dropped out, falling into the sink with a small clink, more blood already starting to pool in his mouth, staining his remaining teeth with red. Marvin scooped up the newly fallen tooth and set it next to the first. He reached his thumb and pointer finger in his mouth and tugged on his canine. That one fell out with a quiet pop, blood pouring out of his mouth and down his chin.
One by one Marvin pulled out his teeth, leaving only blood in their place. Blood filled his mouth and ran down his chin, filling the sink with red.

Marvin opened his eyes, "Whoa, what the fuck-"
He gingerly tapped his finger against his teeth, making sure they were still there and not going anywhere. That dream was getting annoying, it was the fifth time that week.