14. Impaled || Marvin the Magnificent

Marvin gasped as the impossibly sharp metal pole entered his chest, cutting through him so easily it was like a knife through butter. Except this was much, much more painful. So painful in fact, that Marvin didn't even feel it at first, a cold shiver crawling up his body quickly. He even had time to process the fact that something had just stabbed itself into his chest, made its way all the way through him, and out his back, stabbing into the ground with such intensity that it had buried itself there, sticking Marvin in place. And then everything was pain. Marvin forgot everything he ever knew as the pain took hold of his brain, making his mind white with agony. And what wasn't pain was static, filling his ears and covering his eyes so that he couldn't even hear his own screams. The static was growing now, overtaking the white that filled his mind, flooding his brain, making him light-headed. It spread through his body, making his fingers tingle and lose feeling as his blood poured out, down the pole and pooling on the ground. Not that Marvin knew that, because everything was pain and static, which were both starting to dim as the static calmed to black.