29. Decapitation || Jackieboy Man

(Ahahahah more Anti-possessed Jackie!)

The voice was only growing louder in Jackie's head. It was getting hard to ignore. But he had to. He couldn't hurt anybody else. He'd rather kill himself than hurt someone. He felt sick.
The voice whispered louder, and Jackie felt his head start to go fuzzy, his vision blurring at the edges as it grew dark.
"NO!" Jackie screamed, shaking his head as hard as he could, "SHUT. UP!!"

just let go...

it would be easy...
"GO AWAY!" Jackie sobbed, dropping to his knees on the floor, holding his head in between his hands, covering his ears, trying to block out the voice.

im inside your head, you know that wont work.
"Leave me alone..." Jackie whimpered, tears streaking down his cheeks, "I don't want to hurt anyone else..."

yes you do...

do it.
Jackie felt himself drifting, emotions fading as his consciousness was pushed away, his vision blurring to black.

Jackie gripped the struggling victim by their long hair. In his other hand he clutched a knife that shone in the dark. He wasn't sure but he thought maybe the person he was holding was crying. He wasn't sure of much, everything was blurry, it sounded like everything was underwater. Jackie was underwater, unable to stop his body from doing what it was doing.
He held the knife up to the victim's neck, the long blade pressing up against their skin, pulling blood out of their throat. He turned the knife so the tip was pushed into their neck, before he shoved forward, the blade cutting through their neck, breaking through the back of their neck with a splatter of blood. He ripped the knife through their neck, their body slumping to the floor, their head still in his grasp. Blood poured out of their opened neck, pooling on the floor as more dripped from their head, dropping onto their body. Jackie let go of the head, letting it thump onto their body, rolling off and onto the ground. 

The headache forced itself out of Jackie's head, leaving him light-headed. His vision cleared and he took a shaky breath as he looked down, his stomach churning. He whimpered, stepping back, looking at the decapitated body in horror.