24.

140 ACKING'S LANDING

140 AC
KING'S LANDING

AEMOND TARGARYEN welcomed the year 140 AC with a celebration for another year after the Conquest passing, but also a celebration for another year of peace after the war that was now known as Dance of Dragons.

He would be lying in he said that he never imagined himself on Iron Throne, but he was second son, and had sister and brother in front of him as well as seven nephews.

He was raised to be his brother protector, not ruler.

But, his wife Rhaenys was raised to sit one day on throne, she was great help to him.
Even though Rhaenys was only consort, they ruled kingdoms together.

Aemond had five healthy daughter's with his wife and one son from his ex mistress.

Aemond planned on having more children and he knew Rhaenys did as well, after giving birth to five daughters his wife's body was too weak and another pregnancy was to big of a risk, so they decided to use herbs for protection.

Nobles from all parts of Kingdoms came to the capital to partake in the celebrations Aemond and Rhaenys had arranged for new year, except Stark's of Winterfell.

His wife was beloved by all the lords and ladies of their kingdom as much as by the smallfolk. People tried to love him for his wife, but it was hard for them to forget the rule he played in Dance of Dragons.

The entirety of the royal family, which was quite large now was together, with the dowager queen Alicent , Rheaynera and Daemon, Aegon and Daeron, his wife's siblings and their children they were all sitting at the high table as the feast began.

Many said that the growing number of Targaryens was a sign that the gods were smiling down upon them once more.

With Dragonstone, Crownlans, Harrenhal, Driftmark, Hightower and West, Targaryen now had in their hands more parts of kingdom than ever.

Tarth,also called the Sapphire Isle, recently fell under Targaryen supervision, when Lord Cameron Tarth died of old age, childless.

Island is said to be very beautiful, with lakes, waterfalls, soaring mountains, high meadows, and shadowed vales.

Tarth is called the Sapphire Isle for the striking blue seas in which it sits.A spine of mountains with hidden valleys runs down the center of Tarth.

Aemond first wanted to give island to Viserys, youngest brother of his wife.

Viserys was second in line to inherit Dragonstone, after his brother Aegon, Aemond wanted him to have something of his own, knowing very well how is it like to be a second.

But, then Rhaenys stopped him saying that island should go to his son Aemon.

Rhaenys said to him that the boy was his responsibility and that he should give something to Aemon to call his own.