15.

131 ACHARRENHAL

131 AC
HARRENHAL

THREE MONTHS HAVE PASSED since Rhaenys gave birth to her second daughter. Aemond decided that newborn girl will be named Rhaenys also, in honor of mother, but they called her Rhae, because having two Rhaenys was too confusing.

They were summoned countless time to the capital in past few months to join Great Council , but they always found new excuses... Rhaenys pregnancy, time needed for her to recover from delivery... but they were running of the excuses.

They hoped they would have at least few more months of freedom in Harrenhal, before actually having to go in King's Landing.

After little Rhae was born, Aemond and Rhaenys placed dragon egg in her cradle and to their shock egg hatch same night.

When Alicent first found out that her baby sister she had thrown massive temper tantrum, due to her still not having her own dragon, she calmed down when they promised to let her decide on hatchling name. After few days of picking perfect name she decided to name her newborn sisters dragon - Ryax.

Now, Rhaenys and Aemond had to take care of newly hatched dragon as well as their newborn daughter.

It was hard in beginning for them to take care of hatchling, because nether of them had any experience in dealing with them. Rhaenys newer got
her dragon and Aemond claimed a Vhagar as fully grown dragon.

Finally, after two full days of not being able to feed the hatchling they realized they needed to cook the meet fist before offering it to baby dragon.

So, now not only were they busy preparing bottles of milk for their newborn daughter, but they were also cooking meat for her dragon.

Aemond and Rhaenys also had Alicent and Aemon to take care for.
In the past few months they barely had any sleep.

~

Rhaenys had just left Rhae's room for the night and made her way to her chambers with Larra,following behind.

She was surprised to find Aemond reading in the room, knowing he usually got in much later than her. He briefly looked up from his book.

She made quick work of undressing herself and undoing her braid, leaving her hair loose and wavy.

Rhaenys felt Aemond's gaze the whole time she was getting ready for bed, his book long abandoned.

Rhaenys and Aemond's eyes met in the mirror and she noticed his raised eyebrow and the smirk that grew on his lips.

Aemond came closer to her and pulled her into hug. His arms wrapped tightly around Rhaenys waist. He took a deep breath, inhaling her scent. ' I missed you.'

' You saw me not but a few hours ago ' she chuckled.

'I didn't know it was a crime to miss my wife ' he smiled.