3.

129 ACKING'S LANDING

129 AC
KING'S LANDING

NEXT MORNING, while she was still safely tucked in her bed, Rhaenys began to think about what Aemond said to her last night.
The more she thought about his word's...the more they made sense.

Ugly truth was that she didn't belong to her mother's side anymore, she was married to the brother of the king who stole her mother's throne, she was carrying his child.

When her mother finally wins this war and claims her throne, what future could the child inside her expect.

Could she ever truly love and take care of child she shared with Aemond?

Ugly truth was that the child inside was nothing but obstacle, did she really want to bring child in the world where no one could love him.

When her mother wins her war, Aemond will be dead and she will be probably be married off to the best suiter. Child will be nothing more than un-loved burden.

When Larra came that morning, with breakfast, she has already made her mind and know what she had to do.

' Larra, would you do something for me?' she asked her maid curiously ' Would you get some herbs for me? '

Larra frowned, noticing the look on her Rhaenys face ' What herbs do you need?'

~

Alicent was walking to the rooms of her new daughter in law.

She decided to visit Rhaenys, she started feeling sorry for the girl. Alicent felt bad for how she treated her in beginning and was hoping she still could make amends with her, despite hostility between her and Rhaenyra.

Larra, the maid she hired to spy Rhaenys was walking toward the room as well from the opposite direction, holding a cup od tea.

'What is it you have there, Larra? ' Alicent asked, causing Larra to stop walking and turn to face her Queen.

' Oh ' Larra chuckled nervously, gesturing down to what she had in her hands ' Princess Rhaenys told me to bring tea to her. '

Alicent looked down at the cup of tea, a saddened look on her face. She sighed in defeat, knowing what it meant. She remained silent for a long moment, forcing herself to maintain composure as she smiled at Larra as if nothing was wrong.

' I should go bring it to her ' Larra said and was on the verge of walking into the room when Alicent stopped her.

Alicent grabbed maid by the arm, causing Larra to stop.

Larra turned to look at Dowgar Queen, a concerned look on her face. ' I shall bring it to her' Alicent assured Larra, lighting taking the tea from the girl's grasp, ' I must speak to her anyway '