13.

130 ACHARRENHAL

130 AC
HARRENHAL

RHAENYS STOOD ON BALCONY of the Harrenhal castle, overlooking green valley stranding huge castle, when Aemond came holding little baby in his arms.

Oh.

So the rumors were true,Alys gave birth, they just haven't reached her yet. 

She watches as Aemond gathered the baby close to his chest and placed little kiss on the baby's head.

From where she watched him she could see him sigh deeply. And then he started to making his way to her.

She feelt like she was standing there forever, waiting for him to approach her.

He finally reached her. She took a quick glance at the baby and then back to him.

' A boy. ' he said.

' Congratulations! ' she answers.

' Alys? ' she asks carefully.

' Left him with me, she said something about she didn't want burden of raising bastard child and mentioned something about going to east to join some cult...'
Aemond tryed to explain.

Rhaenys never hated that whore so badly than now, after she heard the lying witch abandoned her own child.

Even thougt she hated Alys though,she could not hate the innocent babe in Aemond's arms. Baby didn't ask to be a part of this mess his parents brought upon him.

' Are you and Alicent alright? ' Aemond asked.

They hadn't seen each for two months, since Aemond left again to the battlefield.

' Alicent misses you ' Rhaenys says, , ' She cries for you almost every night. '

' I miss her too, ' Aemond says and gives a little smile to the baby in his arms who makes a sleepily little sound.

In a moment baby's smile drops into a frown and Rhaenys knows that is the sound of a newborn hunger for his mother's milk.

' I have to find him a wet nurse and someone to watch over him ' Aemond informs her.

Baby's cries grow louder and more impatient.

' I can take care of him, and he can share wetnurse with Alicent. ' Rhaenys says while reaching out her arms to hold the baby.

Aemond hesitates.

' I won't hurt him. '

Still, almost reluctantly Aemond hands her the baby, she has to remind herself not to take it too personally.

She finally gets a good look at the baby now that he is in her arms and the first thing that strikes her is how much his little face looks like her Alicent's.