Chapter- 8

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

The next morning when I woke up, it was almost ten in the morning and I panicked, throwing myself out of the bed.

" How did my alarm not go off? It's so late!" I rushed to the washroom, freshened up and took a very quick bath before walking to the hall where Aunty was sitting and so was Shivaay and I looked on confused. Usually, they both would be at work at this time.

Mythili's Look -

" Good morning Mythili

" Good morning Mythili. What happened? You look confused." Aunty must have seen me looking around.

" Good morning aunty. Nothing. No work today?" I asked as she asked me to come and sit next to her.

" Today is Sunday na beta." She reminded me. Ohh, that explains it.

" I forgot." I murmured and she gave out a chuckle.

" Of course you did. For the next two weeks, all days are Sundays for you now." She reminded me as I grinned. These holidays were what I had been craving for since the past two months. All the books that I had planned to read and my guitar but that's when I realized that I was not home anymore. I did not have my books or my guitar here and the happiness I had just felt started to fade away.

" So what are you planning to do in these two weeks?" She asked, thankfully not picking up on my mood that had just changed.

" No idea aunty. Probably just study a bit for the next semester." I said with the most easy tone I could muster up while feeling disappointed at the same time.

" I actually wanted to talk to the both of you about something." Aunty seemed to hesitate for a bit before speaking and this captured the attention of Mr. Rathore who was reading his Business newspaper religiously till now ignoring us.

" What is it maa?" He asked keeping it aside, giving his full attention to her.

" People have started talking Shivaay. Most of the people are aware that Mythili is now living with us and they have a lot of nasty things to say." She said and my heart started to clench. No conversation which starts like this ends up a happy conversation.