Chapter- 31

Mythili's POV -

Mythili's POV -

"Mr. Malhotra, if you don't leave in the next minute, I am going to call the police and get you arrested for trespassing." Shivaay said again, his voice raising by a notch as as he took a step closer to him.

"Shivaay----" I tried to calm him down in front of the guests around but all he did was hold his hand up, stopping me from saying anything further.

"I don't want you or any woman in this house to as much as stay in the presence of this filthy man right here. The function will happen and it will happen better than how it was supposed to be at a place which is not tainted with his presence. Mythili, take Maa, Anamika and Nupur inside." He asked me and the three of them did not  hesitate for a second on listening to him while the other guests made their way out, the cars waiting for them to take them back to the hotel.

I, on the other hand had no intention of leaving him alone with that man.

"Anamika, go on. I am going to stay here with him." I said, looking at her brother. She have my upper arm a reassuring squeeze before going inside while I went to stand by him.

"Mythili...." He was just about to say something, 200 percent asking me to go but all I did was entwine hold his little finger with my entire hand without looking at him.

"I think you fail to understand sir, Shivaay asked you to leave. You have no business here at my home." I spoke up, looking at that demon in the eye.

"Your home? Listen, child...." He pointed his finger towards me, his eyes burning a hole on my face when Shivaay's almost lazy and somehow yet still affirmed, rang through the hall.

"The clock is ticking Mr. Malhotra. You heard her." He did not mince his words at all.

"So she is the one who gives orders around here, son? You have no stand of your own? Does this girl bosses you around? Sad, isn't it?" His voice, all too condescending cut right through me.

"Yes she does, she bosses me around and I will not have it any other way. Besides, haven't we already established that your opinion and words mean nothing to anyone from my family? It's either that you are hard on hearing or plain retard. 30 more seconds." Shivaay said which made me look at him with a very, very small smile curving my lip while he was glaring at him.

As Mr. Malhotra stood there, a mix of shock and indignation crossed his face. Clearly unused to being spoken to in such a manner, especially in his own presumptuous confidence.

"You think you can talk to me like this? You little upstart!" Mr. Malhotra's voice trembled with anger, his face flushed red with fury.

Shivaay remained unfazed, his stance unwavering as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm not the one trespassing in someone else's home and insulting their guests."

"I demand respect! Do you know who I am?" Mr. Malhotra spluttered, his entitlement on full display.

Shivaay scoffed, a bitter laugh escaping his lips. "I know exactly who you are and how far you are capable of going to try and destroy everything my mother has created after we were finally free from your clutches but unfortunately for you, this time, I won't as much as let you touch a hair on he head." Shivaay warned him, his eyes spitting fire towards the man.