Chapter- 25

THIS CHAPTER IS OUT TODAY BECAUSE IT IS MAHI'S BIRTHDAY AND I REALLY REALLY LOVE HIM. HE IS ALL MY HEART AND HE OWNS IT~~~💙🦋

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

The next two weeks went by without much happening except for work and the college foundation event. Baba had fallen into a routine of walking in the morning, spending his time with Snowflake, looking after her and then spending his time with Maa.

Maa too was now retiring, handing over the NGO duties to Anamika and Nupur who will look after it along with their work. She wanted to stay at home now and relax and we all were completely supportive of that.

Shivaay and I were leaving for London the day after tomorrow for the launch and currently, I was sitting in front of the television, in no mood to pack anything.

" Mythili beta have you finished your packing?" Maa asked as she sat on the couch next to me.

" She hasn't even taken her suitcases out Mumma." Anamika sold me out here as she snatched the remote away from me, forcing me to stand up.

" Off you go now. Finish up your packing first." She grinned at me and I sighed.

" I don't want to pack." I looked at Maa but she gave me a stern look, making my feet automatically walk up to the bedroom.

It was a tiring day at work and Shivaay wasn't even home yet but his bags were already packed so I had no source of comparison there.

" What should I even take with me?" I scanned through my closet before walking out and sitting on the bed, giving up before I had even started.

" Do you need some help Mythili?" I heard Nupur's voice and found her standing at the door.

" Nupur, come in and yes, I do need your help." I stood up, calling her inside and she did as she made her way to my closet.

" It is going to be slightly chilly there so we are going to keep some trench coats and jumpers." She said and then literally packed my everything, including the dress I was putting on for the event.

" So....how excited are you?" I asked, holding both her hands in mine, giving her a huge grin. Nupur and Anamika were getting married in two weeks and we all were thrilled.

" On a scale of one to hundred, about an infinity for sure." She giggled and pulled me in for a hug.

" I cannot wait to get back from London and continue to help with all the preparations! After all, this is going to be THE WEDDING!" I joined her in laughing as we both sat down.

" Hey hey hey missy, focus on London first or Shivaay bhaiya will have my head, alright." She said sternly but in reality, she and I both knew that Shivaay was just as excited to come back as soon as possible. This wedding was his dream even if he showed zero enthusiasm.