Chapter- 27

I'M SO SORRY TO UPLOAD THIS AGAIN BUT I WAS GETTING MANY COMPLAINTS IN MY DM THAT PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE CHAPTER

I'M SO SORRY TO UPLOAD THIS AGAIN BUT I WAS GETTING MANY COMPLAINTS IN MY DM THAT PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE CHAPTER. SO I HAD TO PUBLISH AGAIN. I AM REDUCING THE NUMBER OF REQUIRED COMMENTS SINCE MANY OF YOU ALREADY DID IN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT UNFORTUNATELY I WILL MISS THEM. WATTPAD GLITCHES ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST😭😭

A/N - THIS IS A MATURE CHAPTER. READER DISCRETION BELOW 18 YEARS IS ADVISED.

I AM NOT REALLY EXPERIENCED IN WRITING SMUT SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.🙏

@AishwaryaJoshi372 I wouldn't have been able to write this chapter without you. You literally guided me through it!! Thank you so so so much yaa! Love ya!❤️❤️

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

The London night was alive with the glitter of city lights as Shivaay and I left the party behind. My heart still raced from the electric atmosphere, and Shivaay, impeccably dressed in a tailored suit, looked every bit the dashing gentleman that he is.

He reached out, his fingers brushing with mine, sending a tingle down my spine. "Ready for some dinner, Mythili?" he asked, his voice deep and soothing.

I nodded, my eyes locked onto his. His fingers slipped into mine, and I felt a comforting warmth spread through my hand.

As we walked towards the black car, the brand name I couldn't remember to save my life, Shivaay opened the door for me before I could do it for myself. I slid into the plush leather seat, and he settled into the driver's seat and I gave him a small smile.

Something about him tonight was just not letting me look anywhere else but at him. All my attention!

The engine roared to life, and the car glided smoothly through the streets and my attention was solely on Shivaay, his strong profile illuminated by the soft glow of the dashboard lights as his hands were clutching the steering wheel.

" What is wrong with you Mythili? I think you've totally lost it. Stop checking him out you idiot!" I muttered to myself when I realised that I was shamelessly checking Shivaay out like a silly, stupid person.

Shivaay stole a quick glance at me, a playful glint in his eyes. "Mrs. Rathore, I sincerely hope you know that I can hear every word you're saying right now." he replied as his lips twisted into a smirk and his right hand rested on my own, his grip tightening ever so slightly.

A warm blush crept onto my cheeks as my eyes widened and I first looked at him before looking away just as immediately, completely tongue tied.

Just the perfect way to freaking embarrass myself. I am a certified idiot, hence proved. There was no way I was ever going to look at him in this lifetime. He heard me!!!

" You are my wife. You do have every right to check me out." He said and allowed himself to just laugh a bit as I heard him and his words did nothing to calm my racing heart down!