Foxtrot

OKAY! IMSOSORRYIHAVEN'TPUBLISHED.

But it's summer now so stay tuned! YAY SENIOR YEAR!!!!! *Internal screaming*

I'll be writing more(hooopefully). Also, smutt coming soon ;)

(Random life Update: I have nutella. Finally. It's been like 4 months since I've had any in my house!)

FINALLY I have a chapter^^ so please enjoy! I have very very VERY big plans and I'm thinking a lot of you are gonna get angry! >.< Especially with the upcoming chapter....

Anyways, I love you all and thank you for all the support!

"What's with all the black? You look like you're goin' to a funeral."

"Maybe I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bet it feels good to be out of the house!" Aoba's cheery voice brought my reality into focus. I had been sick for the past two weeks, and that entire time Aoba never left me alone. He even missed a few classes.

"Yeah." I grunted my agreement. We walked side by side down the sidewalk. I couldn't exactly share in Aoba's joy but it was sure as hell cute to see him like this. Aoba was still awkward with the idea of showing affection in public. Though he never held my hand, he would throw a few glances my way. 

"I'll be working for a while today. We have a busted car coming in and Boss had an emergency. So I'll be there for a while. Don't worry about waiting up for me!" Aoba's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"I can walk you home after." I stated.

"No! You just got over a cold! You're going straight home and taking it easy. I don't want you getting any worse." He scolded me, as if I were a child.

"I'm not a child, Aoba." I retorted, stopping him on the side walk.

"Well, you're still younger than me. You brat. " Aoba chided with a smile. I could feel my lips twitch into a small smirk.

I pulled him closer to me and crashed my lips to his. Before I had the chance to bite his lip, he pulled away, face flushed and breath rapid.

"N-Noiz! You can't do that!" He brought his hand up to his face, his finger tracing where my lips had been only a second ago.

"Why not?" I challenged.

"You just- you just can't!" Aoba started walking ahead of me. His cheeks still sporting a lovely shade of pink.

"I won't apologize." I teased. I reached out for him but he pulled his arm away. Wait. Was Aoba really mad at me for that? I wondered. He wouldn't turn to look at me the rest of the way to his work.

"Alright well, I'll see you tomorrow?" I stood in front of the shop and Aoba turned to look at me at last. His cheeks were still rosy and his hair fell in his face.

"Yeah, I'll call you or something." Aoba let a small smile play at his lips. He looked left then right before going on his tippy-toes  and pressing a small kiss to the corner of my mouth. I waited for him to hear my heartbeat skip.

"Y-yeah! Bye. Have a good day!" I left him there with a smile on my lips. I guess he wasn't mad after all...?

On my way home I decided I would stop to pick up something for Aoba. A thank you for taking care of me these past few weeks. I couldn't remember if I'd thanked him properly.

After wandering around town for a bit I ended up buy a small plush doll of a little black dog.

Aobas POV