Alpha

<ALRIGHT. LET'S DO THIS THING.>

Warning: Yaoi- meaning BoyxBoy.

Let me know what you think please!!

*DISCLAIMER* I don't own any of the mentioned characters and/or the DRAMATICALmurder franchise.

Okay, I hope you guys enjoy it, let me know if you want more or if there's anything I screwed up on, or you just wanna say hi!

"What's with all the black? You look like you're goin' to a funeral."

"Maybe I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOBA POV

"Aoba! I need you to work a double shift tomorrow. "

My attention is pulled from the glowing computer monitor at the sound of my bosses voice. I've been working at "Flair for Repair!" for the past month to help pay for my college tuition.

"Yes sir! " I answer, my voice hoarse and tired. Between school and work I haven't had time to sleep well.

"Aoba, are you feeling okay? You look a bit tired. " His voice was filled with genuine concern.

"Yeah, I just need more sleep. I'll be fine, don't worry!" I try my best to smile a convincing grin.

"Alright. Hey, do you think you can run and place an order for a radiator? We have a new admission. "

"Uh-yeah! I'll go now. " I reach for my jacket and head out.
The sun shone warmly but the contradiction of the frigid wind caused me to keep my face down.

"Alright. Just two more blocks-" my thoughts were interrupted when I collided with what seemed like a wall. I fell back from the unexpected force.

"Ah-SORRY! My fault! I wasn't watching were I was going and-" as I looked up from where I sat on the ground my lighter brown eyes met piercing green eyes. I took a moment to really see this other person. His hair was blonde and slightly ruffled. His face sported several piercings, and an indifferent expression sat on a beautiful face. He stared at me a moment and I could feel my cheeks flush red. I stood up and reached a hand down to help him up. He accepted it after another moment and stood up

"I'm Aoba."

He simply stood there and I began to wonder if he could speak. I let out a nervous laugh.

"Noiz. "
He spoke with a deep and husky voice, as if he didn't speak often.

"Uh-sorry about that. Are you hurt?" He kept the same plain expression, and looked down. I followed his gaze.

"Oh-My hand..." My hand was dripping red from a deep gash along my palm. I must of landed on something sharp.

"Umm-sorry..." I couldn't think of anything to say. "Are-Are you okay, though? I hit you pretty hard...It must've hurt." His gaze was focused on my hand. He seemed to be studying my injury.

"Um, Noiz?" He met my stare. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm not hurt." Then, unexpectedly, Noiz reached for my bleeding hand, gripping it tightly.

"Ow!" I pulled my hand from him and stepped back. "That really hurt!" His bright green gaze seemed to falter slightly. "Well, if you say you're okay then I should head back to work..." I turned away from him and started to head back to work.