.5

Hey guys! I wanted to write this to update for any of you who are curious.

*************************************

I am currently writing, and have some REALLY great ideas on the next coming chapters. I'm so excited for you guys to see them, but alas, I have finals. So school's got me tied up and I also started working, so I'm a little pressed on free time BUT I PROMISE to get the next chapter up as soon as I can.

I also want to give a HUUGGEEE THANK YOU for everyone who's given their time to read this and vote for my story. I'm honestly so happy that all of you like it. I love to write and seeing how many of you read my stories urges me to write more. So I promise, I WILL post a new chapter VERY soon.

If you want to help us fight against the bats that live in our dresser, please Check out Roza's Welcome To Nightvale fanfic: "Can I major in you?",and "The End of Perfection". Anything she writes is AMAZING. Seriously, I love her and would love if you guys support her writing as well^.^ And, she's also dipped into some smut recently on our MALEC one shots so you guys should check those out;)

Again thank you for your support and I give my love and support to you guys as well <3

Also, if you would like to follow me on tumblr to see the smut and chaos that I blog, and say hi I would love it!

My tumblr: that-yankee-fangirl

***********************************************

"This one's for your warden."

-CAS