Chapter 1- ..Aura?

Harry sat at the table along with his other
fellow Gryffindors, he was nervously
bouncing his legs under the table and picking at the already raised skin around his thumbs from picking all day long, he felt too sick to even pretend to be interested in the food that sat on the table in front of him. Growing up he had witnessed many little mistreatments, sure they were almost always taken care of well, but his friends weren't accepting of it at all, all throughout their years of Hogwarts together Ron had tormented and laughed at littles, wether they were physically older or younger than them , the even worse thing was that Harry always laughed along with him, sure he didn't think the jokes were funny but he finally fit in with a group, and he wasn't about to say something that caused him to loose his place with them. He had spent his whole life and childhood alone, let alone parents to confide with. He had no one, no friends and no loving family, let alone anything to call his own, he was willing to do anything to stay in with his group.

He was brought out of his nervous trance hearing Ron snicker to Hermione as a Little was classified from Gryffindor. "God it really is embarrassing, I mean imagine being treated like a baby, those fuckers can't do anything themselves after classifications, they get stuck in nappies for crying out loud!, god that must be terrible. Bet she's going off to cry, it really is pathetic. I mean omegas are pathetic but littles are even worse, acting like a baby? Forever? It's just so disgusting, like how can you sit in your own piss and play with dolls. Grooss." He shouted the last part; making the little cry as she walked off with a teacher. Ron laughed almost cruelly, genuinely finding joy in ridiculing the now child, before taking a glance at his friends nervous face. "Ey don't be worried mate.There's nothing to be worried about, you'll be fine, you'll be the best Alpha! Me and 'Mione are neutrals, you'll probably be an alpha, I doubt you'll be anything but that to be fair, you got those leadership qualities!" He grinned. Harry forced a smile and nodded with a quiet forced laugh, before looking down at his lap once again.

What if he was a little? He knew full well Ron and Hermione would leave him in a heartbeat if he was a little, what if he was stuck as a little forever? What if he was the one who got stuck in nappies!? He couldn't let that happen, he was the boy who lived. He fought Voldemort, hell he even duelled with Professor Snape, he was not about to give up his pride and reputation. However once he heard his name called up to the front of the hall he was instantly pulled out of his overwhelmed trance, his heart dropping Silently, he looked back at his friends as they gave him a warm smile, this slightly made him feel better, but not by much.

He took a deep breath in and walked to the front of the great hall, not realising how big it
really was until he was stood in front of
everyone, glancing up at the candles, trying his hardest to stall, yet when he was nudged by Professor Mcgonagall he bit his cheek before sitting down in the chair as he took the potion to determine his classification, drinking every last drop of the honey and ginger tasting substance. However it took far less time than everyone else's, his aura instantly began to glow with a pastel blue light, that's when Minerva Mcgonagall smiled, and announced the the entire hall that Harry Potter was indeed a little.

The first person to react in the room was surprisingly not Harry, but Ron, he stood up, muttering something under his breathe as he stormed out the room, slamming the door as loudly as possible behind him, Hermione running along behind him while shouting his name, neither of the two even thought to look back or glance toward their best friend, or at least what was once their best friend. Harry was about to jump up and run after them, feeling awful, knowing it was only a matter of time before his mental age decreased and when his body would change too. It felt like the entire Hall had their eyes laid on him, and he was not the type to enjoy a lot of attention, it freaked him out on a concerning level. Minerva noticed this and gently helped Harry up, taking him to the hospital wing, as every little once classified was taken there, to further determine their little age and especially change them, depending on their mind-state. Harry was struggling for words as he walked beside Minerva, he was trembling slightly at this point, unable to shake the look of humiliation. He was greeted by Madam Pomfrey at the door. She smiled, she had a warm smile which left Harry with a little bit of comfort, not enough to stop the tears that were brimming in his eyes, the mental age regression starting, making it clear he was going to be a young little with how quickly it affected him.

Madam Pomfrey frowned, instantly feeling awful for the poor boy, she knew he had a very troubled past, and was racked with guilt seeing him cry, he had been in her hospital almost hundreds of times during his stay at Hogwarts, but she had never ever seen the boy cry. She gently took his hand and lead him to a more private hospital bed, hoping to help calm him down. "Shhh Harry l, it's going to be alright, everything's going to be just fine." she spoke down to him softly, before looking slightly as Snape walked up the hospital wing to check on the newly adjusted littles, before he laid his eyes on Harry, the golden child, the boy who lived, curled up and sniffling, wiping his little teary eyes.

Severus had never seen the boy in such a state, he couldn't help to say it but he truly did despise him, he had caused him so much pain and so much humiliation. Yet seeing him shaking, teary eyed and overwhelmed he couldn't help but feel bad for the child, his heart breaking in two, it reminded him of Lily when she was upset.