Chapter 25- Harrys beginnings (flashback)

(TW!!: child abuse, this chapter does get pretty rough at some points, the summary of this chapter is a flashback to Harry's younger days, his troubles with accidents, bedwetting, we see Severus before understanding the complexities of Harry, how he really is , what happened to him etc , basically a mean sev.! And o am so so sorry for the huge gap in updates, I lost my dog and I had some family problems as well as mock tests as I'm coming close to my GCSE's, so sorry for thinking I discontinued this, the chapters will be very sparse coming out now, please bare with me!!❤️❤️))

Age: 7.
It was a very very early morning in the Dursley
household, Harry stood on a stool, yawning as he began to fry rashers of maple bacon, finding himself drooling just thinking about the taste. Now he was only 7, and Harry was only about 3'3 , very very under what he should be at this age due to the constant malnourishment. He was very rarely , if ever fed, the only time he could eat was when he went looking in the bins, or they were kind enough to give him their scraps, and they were always disgusting. But that's what Harry believed all foods to be, he'd never ever eaten anything fresh, anything home cooked, nothing. He rubbed his sleepy eyes as he went to flip the bacon, whimpering as the fat spat up at him, burning his little hands, but this was another normal thing for him, his hands were covered in burns from the cooking, he was definitely getting better but still wasn't quite there yet.

He chewed on his lip and hiccuped a little, yelping audibly as his uncle came down the stairs ready for work, smacking him over the head with a rolled up newspaper, with a lot of force.
Vernon audibly grumbled. "Stop wingeing boy!! It's pathetic. Your fine. Now hurry up with that bacon I'm starving. And get me a coffee too, I'm parched." He spoke before sitting down, the chair legs creaking beneath him.

Harry nodded quickly and jumped off his stool to make his uncle a coffee, it was a pretty good coffee too seeing as how young he was, pouring the scalding black liquid into his cup and placing it on the table along with a small dish of creamer, rushing back to the food.
His uncle rolled his eyes once more as he sipped on the coffee; spitting it out as he got up, pouring the boiling black liquid over Harry. "This is decaf boy!!! Learn to make a good bloody cup of coffee!!" He screamed as loud as he could.
Harry immediately let out a loud cry of agony, due to him being so young and having such sensitive skin the coffee seemed to pierce and destroy ever part of skin in its way, leaving Harry bright red as blistered began to form.

That was when petunia walked down the stairs. "Vernon love what is going on?"
"This stupid brat made me the wrong coffee!! Again!!"
She audibly sighed for a moment, rummaging around through a box before pulling out Vernon cane and handing it to him. "This clearly isn't teaching him. You've done this 3 times in the past week and he isn't
Learning, use the cane on him. That always seemed to set his behaviour straight."
Vernon grinned as he kissed his wife, cane in hand. "Oh I love you." He hummed, then sharply turning to the still crying boy. "Harry!! Get over here, take your shirt off, sit on the floor here." He pointed to a cleared space on the carpet so he had plenty of room, though someone of Vernons size did need the extra room too.

Harry immediately burst into tears, loudly sobbing and begging for forgiveness, begging to avoid the cane, it was one of the most agonising punishments he'd ever had to go through, it was truly awful. "P-Pease Pease I be good!!!" He sobbed out, now as a child he had really struggled with his speech, purely because he was never spoken too and always told to keep quiet , to behave himself and not speak.
The fat man rolled his eyes and sat him on the ground harshly, tearing off his shirt as he began to beat him with the black cane, he was a heartless man. He didn't stop beating him until he was passed out, black and blue, and bleeding profusely. He grabbed him by his hand and practically threw him into the dark cupboard, locking him in there and grumbling. "Fucking bed wetter , stinks of piss." He groaned, making sure he was locked in complete darkness as he left him.