Chapter 22- Happy birthday Munchkin

/gonna continue using marauders nicknames so I'll put a code here so you guys know what they are :
Remus Lupin = Moony
Sirius Black = Padfoot/ Pads
Peter Pettigrew = Wormtail
James Potter = Prongs
//////

Now, it had been a few days since Sirius and lupin came to visit, and Severus had been incredibly busy with arranging things for his baby's birthday. July 31st had rolled around much faster than Severus had anticipated. As of currently , Harry was with Sirius and Lupin, and himself and Draco were out, picking out some last minute gifts, even though Harry didn't need anything else, they really did love to spoil him.
Draco had a little basket filled with Harry's favourite things, a new stuffie, some colourful wooden blocks and cars, and a whole load of his favourite sweets and chocolates, walking over to Severus with a soft hum. "I think I've got everything now. We are just gonna let him go all out and eat whatever he wants right? It's his birthday and I don't think he's every been able to just, eat crap all day long whenever he wants, and I've already wrapped some of Harry's other presents at home."
Severus looked into the teens basket and nodded, his basket was filled with pretty much toys, and some new clothes, clothes he knew Harry would love, even if he wasn't keen on them at all. "Yea, of course. I hope
He enjoys tomorrow, I really only recently found out he's never had a birthday party, only thing is I don't know if he's gonna be big or small. I suspect he'll be small but we can't rule him being big out of the equation.."
Draco nodded softly as he looked at a few more sweets, picking up a chocolate frog as he knew Harry loved these. "So do i, I just hope it's a good day for him yknow? And regardless of if he's little or not he'll have a good day, plus I bet once he's in the soft play he'll be small."
Severus nodded as he began to walk to the checkouts, scanning both his and Dracos items, along with some more tape and wrapping paper. "We really spoil this kid bloody rotten-"
The blonde teen nodded as he put everything in the little carrier bags, humming. "Cuz it's what he deserved dad, he's a good kid." He smiled.

The ravenette nodded as he began to walk home, humming to himself before looking to his son. "Do you want to help me make Harry's cake later? I plan on keeping him awake instead of a nap and just putting him down early tonight, gives us a chance to bake and put up the balloons and stuff for him."
The blonde thought for a moment as he walked along beside his father. "Sure, sounds good to me. And what kinda cake are we baking?"
Severus lightly chuckled to himself as he walked, earning a few gazes and stares from people as he walked; though he didn't pay much attention. "I am planning on 3 layers; lemon, chocolate and I was thinking raspberry, they aren't the best combination but they are Harry's 3 favourite cake flavours, and I'm sure he'll love it."
"Oh yea Harry will definitely love that. But I am thinking, are we celebrating his birthday like he's 17 or like he's turning 3 or something?"
"Well. I was thinking, we just celebrate it as a birthday? Nothing about age or anything. Though I suspect it'll be different on his 18th-" he snickered
Draco softly nodded, laughing a little too, looking in his bag and softly humming. "Sounds good to me, so...run over with me, one more time, what are we doing again?"

"We are going to make harry some pancakes and bacon for breakfast, I'm guessing he'll want to open his presents first, then we are going to take him out to a huge soft play centre for littles. Sirius and lupin are gonna come too, and then for the rest of the day I think Harry will just want to play with his presents, there's plenty for him to do. But if there's anything else he wants to do specifically that's just what we'll do."
Draco smiled beamingly and nodded. "That's a good day for him, little one will absolutely love it. Especially the soft play, I don't he's ever been there before." He spoke, humming as they apparated home.

Severus glanced down at his phone, chuckling soft as he showed Draco a photo. It was Harry, sat upright against the fridge on the floor in the kitchen, pots and pans surrounded him as he held two wooden spoons in each hand, sleeping as he sat upright, with the caption :
'Little baby got tired after giving us a show with his "drum kit" , we're on our way to drop him off now Sev. Might wanna hide the presents for now.'
Draco gasped and cooed softly with a hum. "Oh he's so cute, so much for not letting him nap, he must be shattered if he fell asleep playing- let's just let him have a little nap-"
The tall ravenette nodded, putting all of Harry's birthday stuff in the cellar, he knew Harry was too scared to go down there alone so it was a safe place for them to stay without any peeking. "Here, if I give you the presents you got Harry do you want to go to your room and wrap them? I'll stay out here with Harry don't worry." He spoke, handing a bag to his son.
The blonde nodded, smiling, kissing his dads cheek as he walked into his room whilst carrying the presents, sitting on the floor with his back against the door as he began to happily wrap.